• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Why Is A Cross Dressing Cloud So Damn Important?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Let me handle 8 since I'm one of the few who likes it.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Tres likes Final Fantasy VIII?

2772547-liquid.png

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Do we have our own source of VII footage? Other than the LP I mean (which I don't believe is complete, and it has narration) and is high quality? Would make the creation of future video content a heck of a lot easier.

Lex

Administrator
I can make whatever you need, in HD. I've got all the games as well as the ability to emulate them in super nice graphics, so I can record whatever.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
For my part, if anybody needs like Episode Duscae and the PS4 remaster of FFX/X-2 when I get it, I can get all that for you. Maybe i'll just do an HD record of my entire playthrough. I think a video database would be a good idea.

What about contact people in the community who record game content and asking for open-ended permission to use their footage in exchange for being labeled as a content contributor?

Lex

Administrator
What about contact people in the community who record game content and asking for open-ended permission to use their footage in exchange for being labeled as a content contributor?

Well I mean... sure, but what's the point when it's easy for one of us to record it?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA

Well I mean... sure, but what's the point when it's easy for one of us to record it?

Like I said I can throw my glove into that arena for the games that I have on PS4, but I mean for the games that we can't get or can't get HD video of, if it comes down to that.

Obviously homebrew would be best.

Pixel

The Pixie King
How much storage space does google drive allow? We could definitely do with high quality footage. I'm not sure I even have the old footage I recorded, or if I do, its in a format I can only use in Camtasia Studio, which is shit.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
I know mine holds up to 65 GB, but I took advantage of a deal through my old Android.

Here's the current Google Drive pricing model:

15 GB - FREE
100 GB - $1.99/month
1 TB - $9.99/month
10 TB - $99.99/month
20 TB - $199.99/month
30 TB - $299.99/month

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I can make whatever you need, in HD. I've got all the games as well as the ability to emulate them in super nice graphics, so I can record whatever.

Yeah that would be awesome.

What Jason did with his XV demo footage was to catalogue important highlights - it makes the creation of the video so much easier.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Just wanna to point something out here:

12042899_10156258992525235_1154510254850290284_n.jpg

First off, this video led to over 1,000 subscriptions!

Secondly, 4 years of watch time. Let's do some quick math. Now obviously this is an estimation, but let's assume exactly 4 years of time.

4 years * 365 days * 24 hours * 60 minutes = 2,102,400 minutes of watch time.
Total views is lets say 659,000 for simplicity sake.

2,102,400 / 659,000 = on average about 3.19 minutes per viewer. That might seem pretty bad, but remember this is an average. We can assume that about 50% of the people who watch the video don't watch the whole thing.

Let's compare that with something in the Youtube AAA:

12065751_10156259001310235_3412700299919879143_n.jpg

This video has been out roughly as long as ours, but obviously performed much better (It's Philly D!)

9 years * 365 * 24 * 60 = 4,730,400
Total viewers, again for simplicity I'll round it down to 976,000

4,730,400/976,000 = 4.85 minutes

also bear in mind that video has another 90 seconds on our piece.

So in terms of view retention, we're doing pretty damn good on this amazing piece of work. We need more things like this.

Top Bottom