• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Wish You Were Here" Award (Most Missed)

"Wish You Were Here" Award (Most Missed)

• Alice (Invisiblestories)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audrey (crack)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Brent (Dacon/Max Payne)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Brooke (Madame Mayor)

• CK (Tony/Hōtarō Oreki)

• Demona (Sizheng)

• Glaurung

• Hitoshura (Claudia Wolf)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Lord Noctis

• Mage (Ryoko)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Masamune

• Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

• Omega

• Quexinos

• Ryushikaze

• Sprites

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tetsujin

• Tiff (Celes Chere)

• TresDias (Hawkeye)

• Username

• Zee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
People are disappointed these people aren't posting much/at all :<

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tres, you weren't gone as long as some folks have been but TLS literally doesn't feel the same without ya around. You get my vote bro.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Need moar hito. More Noctis, Glaurung and crack would also be very welcome. Even Masa, killjoy that he is, he makes me laugh. And, he's not on the on the poll, but where the hell has Mako been? Especially with the uptick in FF conversations lately.

And I very much enjoy your increased presence, Tres, and you know this. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Half of those people on the list are active and the other half, eh.

I voted Masa but only so I could have another place to shamelessly jump his bone at!

Fangu

Great Old One
Someone had a list of nominations that ended with "...and everyone." If this was an option I'd vote for that.

Lex

Administrator
Sprites, because that bitch needs to spend less time real lifeing and more time here listening to me whine about things :monster:

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I'm too new to know or miss half of those who have been nominated. ^^' So I voted for Sprites, because out of all those people she is the one I'd like to know better. :)

Top Bottom