• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Wonder Woman

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I know diddly and squat about Wonder Woman, but shattering that rifle behind her back was friggin awesome.

Last edited:

Ghost X

I like what I see. I will give it that. Super-human person with shield in war time film rings a bell though :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's like a mix of Thor and Captain America, but with a female lead. Hopefully that'll give the DCCU the sort of kick-start it needs to find its feet.

X :neo:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I really liked it and let's face it, it can't be any worse than Batman vs. Superman. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
On the contrary, it most definitely can be worse. Gal Gadot is still very much an unknown factor here. Can she actually give good performance for a whole movie?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Trailer looks neat. Here's to hoping this is good. I've never been hugely into DC but I hope they can get themselves going here. :(

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Mixed feelings. Trailer looks fine, nothing that made me jump up and down in excitement, though.

I'll give them the shield, it's more likely modelled on Ancient Greek weaponry than Cap.

WW1 is an interesting setting, not as well mapped as WW2 so they'll be able to spring surprises. I do wonder why WW chooses to fight in a human war, one good theory I've seen is that the guy in the military uniform is Ares. Not very familiar with WW, but it makes sense.

I'm hoping we finally get a confident, respected/feared female superhero lead rather than underestimated or oppressed, but as this is a period piece, I'm not sure it'll happen. If anyone could pull that off it would be WW, though.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Wishlist for this film.

1. Remember that the Central Powers are not evil.
2. Remember that WW is powerful. I want people to react to seeing her with 'oh shit', not underestimation.

After initial misgivings after BVS, I became a complete convert on a rewatch of the same film, so I'm looking forward to this.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If you guys end up liking the movie and want to know more about the costumes and art/set design for it, I highly recommend this book.

Wonder-Woman-The-Art-and-Making-of-the-Film-Hardcover-Book.jpg

We got a few copies in that store, so I took one out of the plastic wrap and to have a looksie to see if I wanted to spend money on it or not (I'm big into behind the scenes and costume books), but I think it's definitely worth buying. Hopefully I can get it next paycheck.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Still a little over two weeks before it comes out here.

Reception so far seems to be really good. Wonder Woman to the DCEU's rescue!

giphy.gif

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
From what I am hearing, the movie is visually very colorful, I like that. Eargely waiting to see it.

Top Bottom