World of Final Fantasy

Lex

Administrator
I cannot find the thread for this but I feel like there is one.

Anyway, new trailer from Jump Festa:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, I don't think there is one.

But um, this trailer actually kind of made me want to play. It looks really cute! :)

0:50 - Chibi-Cloud is so adorable XD "I'M TINY BUT I STILL SOUND SERIOUS"

While this game does look fun, I see no special reason to pick it up.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I use to look down my nose at these games but now that I'm older, I'm looking for games I can enjoy with my niece and nephew. So yeah, I'd play this.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If I ever wanted to torture Force, it would simply be a matter of showing countless images of Cloud holding the Buster Sword the wrong way.

Good thing he's not a spy. He'd never old up in interrogation if caught by the enemy. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Man those voices and the tiny chibi bodies. This looks great.

When the black mages showed up that was adorable lol. This looks like a really fun and silly take on the Final Fantasy brand. The trailer really sold me.

hian

Purist
I think the game looks solid. I don't mind the art-style, and the little I know of the game-play makes it seem like something I could enjoy.
Definitely buying this for the vita.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Hold the Telefonica

Shelke was in that trailer

wat

Despite that Cloud in this game is wearing is SOLDIER 1st Class outfit from the original game.

Maybe this is the sign of Shelke making a brief appearence in the Remake? Or(and I'm obviously very wrong here, but one can only hope) a new sign for another sequel title for the Compilation?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Looks great, I was kinda hoping for a summer release to bridge the gap to XV, but I look forward to it all the same. I like hearing the old voices again :) I also love some of the less seen characters (Faris and Celes! <3)

AvecAloes

Donator
Such chibi, much cute! I'll admit it sounds a little weird hearing their normal voices when they're in such chibi forms, but I don't dislike it. I'll probably be picking this up when the time comes.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^^ I actually find It to be rather endearing, hearing their normal voices coming out of the chibis :monster:

Top Bottom