• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Worst Member

Worst Member?

• DLPB

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Username

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Anyone in spam on ACF should be on the list. They have changed for the benefit of this forum, but are still the depraved individual they used to be on that site, i know who you are. And there were a lot of you.

If the site was still going they would be there right now acting like a twat, so.

we will leave such knowledge to your vast expertise in this matter

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Can this thread be renamed the Most Boring member? It becomes infinitely more accurate that way.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Yeah then you would be nominated, so I think we will stay with this one.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
It was changed to what it should have been afaik. (we are not up to that part yet).

"Copy" The game uses copy and not clone. Basically he meant the black robed people,as they are not full "clones" by the definition we know it by.

"Remember, Sephiroth has those copies..."

It is noted beforehand in Niblheim what the copies are, it just doesn't have good exposition.

From what I have been told the word is copy and it is directly intended to be :) For sure, Flunky has never been on the cards, I wouldn't use that word even if it acceptable in localisation.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Can this thread be renamed the Most Boring member? It becomes infinitely more accurate that way.

o alex

whatever would we do without your unending positivity and judgement unhampered by cynicism

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Encyclopedia Dramatica said:
Self-trolling often occurs after playing forumwarz too much. This is when a troll makes too much effort to be noticed and all the other users simply ignore him. After making a complete tit of himself the troll will declare himself successful while everyone else facepalms.

Does this remind you of anyone?

I'm voting for Mako because he's the only one who's not trying too hard. Nothing against the guy, but the other two clearly want the award too much and don't deserve to be rewarded. Although it looks like Username will anyway.

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
I think you try too hard as well, anyone can look through the net and think they can apply something to anything. I am not a troll, though your post clearly is. Haven't you got more police brutality to be exposing :P?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think you try too hard as well, anyone can look through the net and think they can apply something to anything. I am not a troll, though your post clearly is. Haven't you got more police brutality to be exposing :P?
joan.gif

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
I can't see your macro, I blocked all images to stop those babyish things appearing :P For some reason and I really can't understand why, a lot of people think that posting pictures we have seen before 100x, as a response, is original and funny and clever.

I don't get it? :lol:

I don't see them appear on British forums I go to though so I am gonna assume that this happens mostly in NA? Whatever, it got old the day after it was invented and it really reflects poorly on those that use them. The minute I see someone who posts a macro I think a few things:

1. They are obviously trollish
2. They obviously have trouble debating properly
3. They must have a lack of individuality and originality
4. They are conformists
5. I should avoid them and certainly, not take them seriously.

And all that from a Macro. It is like when you see a stumbling man with a whiskey in his hand coming towards you in the pub. You don't need to chat to him to know he is gonna talk crap and irritate you.

edit: I take it back! Please carry on using the macro, it is a good people filter for me :P

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Oh, you edited your post. Fourteen minutes after I had already responded to you.

haterscats.gif

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
1. They are obviously trollish
2. They obviously have trouble debating properly
3. They must have a lack of individuality and originality
4. They are conformists
5. I should avoid them and certainly, not take them seriously.

And all that from a Macro. It is like when you see a stumbling man with a whiskey in his hand coming towards you in the pub. You don't need to chat to him to know he is gonna talk crap and irritate you.

This is clearly far too self-aware and tongue-in-cheek to be said seriously.

Last edited:

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Do you even realise how predictable that was :P oh good god... that is sad.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
ITT: lol Aaron you awesome sonofabitch

Top Bottom