WTF is this bull?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So I was looking for a Terra sig to complete my Terra Branford theme, rite? And I find some Terra/Edgar sigs, no big, but not really what I want. So I go to their forum hoping to see if anyone has some Terra graphics up for grabs. And for some reason, they mention C/A being discussed in the FFVII section.

Whut. The LT isn't even related to FFVI. Hell, they had a section up in Dissidia mostly so they could discuss why Clerra is silly. It was the most WTF experience of my life.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This just in, shippers are crazy.

news at 11.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Old news is old

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Iunno, some Edgar/Terra forum.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Iunno, some Edgar/Terra forum.

I think I know that Forum. Does it have a section for every 'canon' FF pairing? Like, Clerith, Squinoa, etc? And, just guessing, there are all of like five members that post? :awesome:

I never got EdgarxTerra. I don't get why it's so popular. LEAVE TERRA ALONE. If anything, ship her with Celes obv. ;D

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I've seen Terra/Edgar, Terra/Sabin (oddly popular), Terra/Locke (whut), Terra/Shadow and for no apparent reason, Terra/Kefka.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Terra is best with Kefka, to be honest. That's the pairing that makes the most sense.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
For some reason, Setzer is most often paired with Celes. Prolly cause they look pretty together.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
They do, but the reason I usually hear is because Celes looks like Daryl, and Setzer hits on her most often.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
TBH I haven't gotten very far in FFVI. I keep forgetting to save after I kill Kefka at Narshe. D:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What are you doing? Get off the forum and GO PLAY FFVI. What the hell is wrong with you?!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I can't. It's on my other computer which is sitting in a storage locker in Ames.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Get a GBA for 20 bucks, get a copy of FFVI Advance for 10 bucks, and play. Now.

If I had a Slave Crown, I'd strap it on your head. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
don't has no moneyz. Geez pplz, can't you wait until I get my comp back on Sunday?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
but I have a DS. And a GBA somewhere.

Top Bottom