WTF is this bull?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Actually, Kefka also felt a kinship with her, since he felt that Terra was similar to him, since she was a half esper who could use magic. He wanted her to be his doll. :monster:

I think it could work out.

And omgz once again, I think you're crazy!. :monster:

Kefka turned out to be a
the site that knows wai moar than everybody else thinks said:
loud, short-tempered, maniacal, and destructive . . .
person. Further more he only wanted to further his own goals. Yes, he may have felt some sort of tie to her and all that but the fact is that he put a freaking slave crown on her head to control her so she could slaughter a whole legion of soldiers at Narshe. That . . . is not love, or if it is, then for Kekfa it's a damn sadistic and convoluted version of it. He would've ended up turning her insane as opposed to actually helping her regain her memory because she would've found out that sooner or later, he was the one that caused her to lose her sense of self (you know, by placing that lovely slave crown on her head).

It wouldn't work, unless you like sadistic court mages with massive god complexes being paired up with poor naive amnesiac powerful half-Esper half-Human chicks. :desu:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I want this thread out of general fuckery.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Actually, Kefka also felt a kinship with her, since he felt that Terra was similar to him, since she was a half esper who could use magic. He wanted her to be his doll. :monster:

I think it could work out.
:ondore:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Further more he only wanted to further his own goals. Yes, he may have felt some sort of tie to her and all that but the fact is that he put a freaking slave crown on her head to control her so she could slaughter a whole legion of soldiers at Narshe. That . . . is not love, or if it is, then for Kekfa it's a damn sadistic and convoluted version of it.

And your point is? Love is love.

He would've ended up turning her insane as opposed to actually helping her regain her memory because she would've found out that sooner or later, he was the one that caused her to lose her sense of self (you know, by placing that lovely slave crown on her head).

And again, your point?

It wouldn't work, unless you like sadistic court mages with massive god complexes being paired up with poor naive amnesiac powerful half-Esper half-Human chicks. :desu:

Who says Terra has any say in the pairing? Her feelings, desire, and choice are irrelevant. Kefka would be perfect for Terra, and Kefka loves her and wants her as his doll. They share a bond and similarity that would allow for them to have a truly unique and loving relationship.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Mako, your feelings are irrelevant, Dacon wants you to stfu and gtfo. The both of you share a bond of love/haet and I think you guys'd be a great pair.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
And your point is? Love is love.

And again, your point?

Who says Terra has any say in the pairing? Her feelings, desire, and choice are irrelevant. Kefka would be perfect for Terra, and Kefka loves her and wants her as his doll. They share a bond and similarity that would allow for them to have a truly unique and loving relationship.

I love how you keep challenging me like this, hon, it's so amusing really. :lol:

You'll never win. This is just like the Women and Zombies thread.

Pfft unique as in how? terra makes it pretty damn clear that she hates the guy and wants to get away from him. Shall I pull up quotes for proofz, 'cause I think you're too disillusioned to see the light here.

"People will keep rebuilding the things you take away from them! (Terra in reference to Kefka's crazy ass power-hungry self)

Oh she sounds like she totally loves him. That's DEFINITELY the sound of someone who loves a sadistic power-hungry friend who says: "Then I will destroy these too. Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever? Think how meaningless each of your lives is! "(Kefka)

Let's not get so delusional and hopeful here, Kefka initially wanted to make himself into a God. He needed to do this by a) exploiting Terra's powers hence his reasoning for using the Slave crown to control her. He also b) ordered her to slaughter
site that knos moar than u abt Kefka said:
fifty of the Empire's own soldiers as a test of her loyalty, and proceeded to send her to Narshe to acquire the frozen Esper Valigarmanda, sending Biggs and Wedge with her.

It's notable to mention that at the start of the game she was confused, more than a little mistrustful of people, and really traumatized after seeing fifty of the Empire's own soldiers crumble under her fingers. Do you seriously think that she'd want to be with someone that insists on seeing the world burn and gets off enjoys the screams of "hundreds of voices screaming in unison."? :desu:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
But Terra's feelings don't matter. If Kefka wants her, then they're together. Does Kefka want her? Yes. Then that makes the pairing perfect.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
But Terra's feelings don't matter. If Kefka wants her, then they're together. Does Kefka want her? Yes. Then that makes the pairing perfect.

Your reasoning fails, ergo you are WRONG. Kefka doesn't want her, I repeat HE DOES NOT WANT HER. He doesn't want her body otherwise he would've raped her and defiled her ravished her the only way a madman could long ago. He doesn't want her wuv otherwise he wouldn't have insulted her and called her a "girl of no importance".

Clearly you think that Final Fantasy Wiki has gotten it all wrong but they have gotten it all right and that scares you. :desu:

site that knows moar than u abt Kefka said:
He is possessed of a deep hatred of nearly everything in the world, and indeed, the world itself

Now shush up stop trolling :desu: and admit defeat. Kefka hates everybody, he thinks he's destined to become a god, so he goes on a rampage to test Terra's powers, ultimately nab them for himself, and suck the powers out of her other Esper brethren out in order to attain his ultimate goal. For Shiva's sake he was going to KILL her too! He was going to murder anyone, the only person Kefka loved was himself, get over it. You lose AGAIN and I win AGAIN! :muhaha:

EDIT: Also I command you to put this thread into the freaking debate & Discussion section because your love for Terra/Kefka absolutely warrants it. Do it nao plzkthnxbai. :desu:

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
no don't give me that <3 crap. it's over! :'(
u keep provoking me into these surprisingly fun pointless little arguments for lulz. goooosh.

:desu:
I already warned you not to believe Ondore's lies, but you didn't listen :(

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I already warned you not to believe Ondore's lies, but you didn't listen :(

He was provoking me! Pushing my buttons . . . it's so sadistic and cruel. :'( *cries dramatically*

Next time I promise to never believe Ondore's lies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Mako, your feelings are irrelevant, Dacon wants you to stfu and gtfo. The both of you share a bond of love/haet and I think you guys'd be a great pair.

I think I hate you now for bandwagoning on shitty jokes.

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
I'm not so sure if I was allowed the join the group to post here, but it didn't give me a age limit or staff limit, so I decided to just join.

Also, I don't mean to necropost or whatever its called, but is this forum you're talking about only support that one couple or did he say it was Final Fantasy VI forum? I've been looking for a FFVI forum for ages and haven't found one yet. Narshe's Caves doesn't count because it sucks and the admin are weirdos, or at least the ones I met there.

P.S
And I think I know what forum you are talking about. And the owner really loves Clerra (CloudxTerra, right?) >.<

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm not so sure if I was allowed the join the group to post here, but it didn't give me a age limit or staff limit, so I decided to just join.

Also, I don't mean to necropost or whatever its called, but is this forum you're talking about only support that one couple or did he say it was Final Fantasy VI forum? I've been looking for a FFVI forum for ages and haven't found one yet. Narshe's Caves doesn't count because it sucks and the admin are weirdos, or at least the ones I met there.

P.S
And I think I know what forum you are talking about. And the owner really loves Clerra (CloudxTerra, right?) >.<
Rly? I didn't get that impression from looking around on the forum. :monster: It just seemed to support the pairing and wasn't really active about non-Edgerra (or whatever you'd call it) topics. But an FFVI forum would be nice. :monster:

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
Ederra :>

Oh, you must be talking about the FFVII section where a Clerith fan (or whatever you call em) made the first post lol

There is only 24 members there, ya know. They use to be a Invision Free (?) Forum, they converted into something else though for easier themes and stuff.

But yeah, seriously. I'm a member there and its mostly a EdgarxTerra and FFVI forum, they just gave some sections for members to talk about other FF games and stuff lol

The owner knows how to search the JP net for Terra images though, she's found some really nice images :>

Top Bottom