wut would you do if you mt sephiroth in real life

applet

Lv. 25 Adventurer
What would you do if you guys met sephiroth :sephball::kiss: in real life ? I run up to him and glomp him.:excited: I would do anything he asked and become his slave. I would also try to hump him.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Well, I would tell him he looked like a woman.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Welcome back applet. I see your ban has worn off. Try not to get banned again, okay?

And to answer your question, I'd probably avoid him, lest he decides to kill me. And are we talking pre or poast Nibelheim Sephy here? I'd avoid him either way, since I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

PhantomSephiroth

Pilot of the Sephiroth_Zero
AKA
That damn sephiroth woman
What would you do if you guys met sephiroth :sephball::kiss: in real life ? I run up to him and glomp him.:excited: I would do anything he asked and become his slave. I would also try to hump him.

And end up at the sushi bar?

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
might play this song for him

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'd ask him if he wanted to buy a vowel.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Good Sephiroth:Try to get him to warm up to me slowly before really getting to know each other.

Evil Sephiroth:Try to avoid getting in the way of his wrath.

PhantomSephiroth

Pilot of the Sephiroth_Zero
AKA
That damn sephiroth woman
might play this song for him

timthumbiu.png

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm pretty sure that goes for pretty much all of us except maybe M.O.G. and possibly GLD. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably hasn't paid much attention to Sephiroth's actual character.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Oh yeah, and I guess Carlos recently joined the armed forces so he might be all right in the near future too :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm pretty sure that goes for pretty much all of us except maybe M.O.G. and possibly GLD. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably hasn't paid much attention to Sephiroth's actual character.

Holy shit, ego boost! Also yes, I'd totally have take advantage of the fact that I'm meeting him in real life (as opposed to meeting him by going into the game) to kick his ass. I just need a volunteer to snap pics of his face when he realizes he totally can't lift/swing the Masamune over here :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Holy shit, ego boost! Also yes, I'd totally have take advantage of the fact that I'm meeting him in real life (as opposed to meeting him by going into the game) to kick his ass. I just need a volunteer to snap pics of his face when he realizes he totally can't lift/swing the Masamune over here :awesome:

"It's okay, Sephiroth, apparently it happens to 40 percent of men!"

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad

I'd offer to take the pictures, but I'm afraid I'll be to busy joining in the fight.

Don't count me out of this one guys. I may not be armed forces tough, but I know how to kick some ass.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If I met Sephiroth in real life, I'd pull some of his hair off, and eat it so I could have the power of Jenova like him.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
If I met Sephiroth in real life, I'd pull some of his hair off, and eat it so I could have the power of Jenova like him.

You would have to come up with a clever and quick plot in order to do avoid getting sliced by him.

Top Bottom