X-COM 2

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Because the original old X-COM game was essentially remade as X-COM Enemy Unknown, so they're essentially the same. X-COM 2 is a follow-up to it, and is thus the second game in the series.

X :neo:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Lost my first soldier of my War of the Chosen campaign (Commander, no Ironman in case of bugs). A rookie got hit by the first Faceless encountered and suffered a one-hit kill.

All the others in the radius - Dragunova, two resistance personnel and a civilian - dodged.

John de Lancie. Well, this can't end badly, can it?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

From Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Heads up Steam Sale XCOM 2 is one of my fave games, with or without War of the Chosen (if you like the base game, the DLC is amazing. The War of the Chosen expansion is almost never on sale, but worth it). Can't recommend this game enough.

Top Bottom