Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
3156_4790680931.jpg

:explain:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Nicolas Hoult as Beast

Nicolas Hoult as Beast

Nicolas Hoult as Beast

sid.gif

completely oblig skins gif

i don't know how to feel about this

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nicolas Hoult as Beast

Nicolas Hoult as Beast

Nicolas Hoult as Beast

sid.gif

completely oblig skins gif

i don't know how to feel about this

Good shout.

I'd love to see Hannah Murray as The White Queen instead.
Just sayin'.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This film is going to be fucking terrible. From the team to the story.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Three words: LOOKS. LIKE. SHIT.

Also, BEAST IS NOT MEANT TO HAVE FUCKING FUR IN FIRST CLASS. AT ALL.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Is the guy on the far right SUPPOSED to look like Ashley(ME)? :huh:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yes, but I wanted the forum to know of my opinion as well as our small MSN chat from earlier. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Seriously, I dunno wtf the film producers were thinking making this shit.

The fact that it takes place so far back in time but still features characters like Emma and Havoc is fucking retarded.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i leik how mystique is now much closer to a klingon

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Why isn't mistique nekkid???????? this movie will blow.
The last time Mystique was naked in a film was X-Men 3. Is this stunning reply supposed to imply that that heap of shite was actually a good movie?

I'm 100% indifferent to this picture (but I am pleased to see at least one good actor in there, good on you Michael Fassbender :3). The X-Men franchise has nowhere to go but up following the aforementioned turd sandwich and that Wolverine thing.

Besides, everybody knows that the entire X-Men franchise is going to be blown completely out of the water by Darren Aronofsky's planned Wolverine movie.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Besides, everybody knows that the entire X-Men franchise is going to be blown completely out of the water by Darren Aronofsky's planned Wolverine movie.
my only question is will wolverine get heavy into drugs, go crazy under the pressure, and find the fountain of youth for the queen?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Together, Logan and Wolverine can live forever.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The last time Mystique was naked in a film was X-Men 3. Is this stunning reply supposed to imply that that heap of shite was actually a good movie?

I'm 100% indifferent to this picture (but I am pleased to see at least one good actor in there, good on you Michael Fassbender :3). The X-Men franchise has nowhere to go but up following the aforementioned turd sandwich and that Wolverine thing.

Noooo I mean throughout the entire old franchise she didn't wear anything because she like had that blue form and didn't wear other clothing. Why did she become shy all of a sudden for First Class???

edit: ffff forgot to say it'lll blow because CONTINUITY : ITS NO LONGER NEEDED LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom