X-MEN: First Class / Days of Future Past / Apocalypse / Dark Phoenix

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Something something polished turd?

Sorry I really want to like this film as I'm a massive fan of the first but I just don't like the "new mutants" Cyclops is shit, and Sophie turner just isn't a good Jean. Apocalypse was fucking awful and I would have assumed they would have thought long and hard before settling on the new plot and not forcing themselves into the end game plots.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I saw "Dark Phoenix" today. I really don't know where the hell all these bad reviews came from. This was legitimately good.

Not the very best X-Men movie, no, but far from the worst -- and way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way better than "The Last Stand." In fact, it corrected all the problems I had with that shitty celluloid grease fire.

This was a solidly good X-Men movie and a fitting enough close to this continuity of the franchise.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I saw "Dark Phoenix" today. I really don't know where the hell all these bad reviews came from. This was legitimately good.

Not the very best X-Men movie, no, but far from the worst -- and way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way better than "The Last Stand." In fact, it corrected all the problems I had with that shitty celluloid grease fire.

This was a solidly good X-Men movie and a fitting enough close to this continuity of the franchise.

The last stand did have these two glorious pieces of sound tho

DP had nothing of the sort. Wasted $13 on this turd to see it a day early.

Top Bottom