Yaoi Club (NSFW)

DarkCharmingBeast

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Vincent
I didn't see a club for Yaoi but there's a club on everything else on here so lol. Wanted to try and start one even though I'm pretty sure it'll go nowhere. Probably..
But here feel free to share Yaoi shipping images of your favorite fandom(s). Including Final Fantasy. Discuss Yaoi, ect.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
2020:
> Stay inside
> Yaoi Club (NSFW)

:awesome:

I wouldn't consider myself a "yaoi fan" per se, but rather someone who may like a pairing regardless of gender. When it comes to smut in particular, I used to prefer yaoi when I was younger, but as I've grown older I seem to gravitate more towards the str8 stuff. I'm a straight cis woman.

It could be selection bias, but it seems that the plots of yaoi fics as an aggregate seem to be a bit higher quality than straight fics. Straight fics seem to get sucked into really annoying cliches with higher frequency. Not that yaoi doesn't have its annoying cliches, but it seems to happen less often?

Oh my goodness someone has created a place where I can fully vent my love of Tseng/Rufus.

It intrigues me that we have so many Rufus fangirls on this board. Not complaining. He's not a very popular character outside of these parts.

I'll admit that Tseng in general doesn't really resonate with me for some reason, but I haven't gotten around to reading your fic, so that could change.

Top Bottom