Yep. I'm Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all. I really don't see myself posting here anymore. I know you all don't give a shit anyways, so, I don't know why I'm wasting my breath. You need me, look up my MSN. I'm always on.

Later.
~Skye

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Dont recall who you are, not that im active myself either way.

Anywho best of luck irl and see you around the nets.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Well good luck with life and all. :monster:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
This is sad. Q_Q I thought that your cat signature was really cool. Serious !

I guess it's too late to say that you shouldn't worry what others think of you, and just enjoy your love for Final Fantasy....

Q-Q

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
tumblr_lnrbux52u11qbircao1_500.gif

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I didn't know my internet being down for several days could have such an effect on the rest of the forum.

/shameless attempt to hijack the thread

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh, come on.

This was a legitimate farewell thread and the assholes who didn't give a shit just fucked around in it.

Real classy, guys.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You're wrong.

If you say that people don't give a shit anyway, why would you make the thread to begin with, especially when you barely post here at all? And then you come back to thank a handful of posts? No. That makes it an attention grab, not a legitimate farewell thread, bro, and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom