• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yoichi Derpa says no Final Fantasy VII remake until they top the original

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
There are SHAREHOLDERS asking about a remake and they still won't fucking do it??

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They need to sack this ass-clown ASAP and get a new company president. Like, right now. Because this man is the captain of a ship of fools, and he's leading them straight into the frozen depths of failtitude.

Everyone's screaming about S-E sinking into failure and all he's doing is "LOL I know!"

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Square Enix says they're not remaking FFVII

Still no Versus XIII release date

Must be time for a Chocobo Dungeon game

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
fuck final fantasy vii

make a proper crystal chronicles sequel now that the multiplayer won't be restricted to a GBA

look the wii U thing is perfect for the maps and everything too

FUCKING GET IN GEAR SQUARE

SHIT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The WiiU is garbage

make it for a real console

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i think the wii u has potential :sadpanda:

i would love CC to be multiplatform but SE is too pussy to put it out on anything but nintendo consoles because lord knows character customization, co-op story modes, and multiplayer challenges are just not things people are interested in (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
There are SHAREHOLDERS asking about a remake and they still won't fucking do it??

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the whole thing was a set-up. Why would anyone need to ask about an FFVII Remake? It's all they ever talk about! They just can't resist flogging this dead horse because they've got nothing else to show for themselves.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the whole thing was a set-up. Why would anyone need to ask about an FFVII Remake? It's all they ever talk about! They just can't resist flogging this dead horse because they've got nothing else to show for themselves.

They can't make a remake until their media dick grows another five inches

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Aspects of FFVII that have been beaten:

--Graphics: FFXIII
--Combat: FFX-2/FFXIII/FFXIII-2
--Story: FFVI/FFVIII
--Immersiveness: FFI 20th Anniversary/FFXII/FFXIII-2/Dissidia Duodecim
--Cool Factor/Setting: FFVIII/FFXIII-2/(FFversusXIII is expected)
--Collectively Beating on all aspects?: None

Point is, it depends on who you ask. So stop complaining people. Go do something better with your lives.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Point is, it depends on who you ask. So stop complaining people. Go do something better with your lives.
lol no

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

What are you even trying to say?

The lack of an FF7 remake isn't keeping anyone from getting on with their life, and 95% of the people on this board are pretty apathetic about the subject.

We just find this whole affair hilarious.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't want to get into a big thing here but FFVIII had a better story? It was Dawson''s Creek with time travel :/

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed VIII. I just thought the plot was a bit....stupid... in places.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Translation:

"World maps, controllable airships, and 10+ hour stories just aren't possible in this newfangled PS2 era."

Same shit that's been holding their games back from true greatness since 2001.

Lex

Administrator

That's your opinion.

Also, I don't want to sound like I'm being confrontational but every time I see you post it's either "you people need to stop griping" or "griping irritates me" or what you just wrote there. It's rude.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
1. If you were truly apathetic to the idea of a remake you wouldn't be whining about it, you'd ignore it entirely. Which means you do care enough to post a DERP post in the first place.

2. Even if it is my opinion, you know your own opinion better than others enough to admit to yourself that there ARE better games than FF7 in some aspects out there, perhaps none of the ones I listed but ones you value more highly. Hence the reason why I say it's not a big a deal as people are making this out to be. A remake isn't going to change or improve the game industry any more than it already has.

3. Griping itself is more rude than pointing it out. If you're not the one griping, then it's got nothing to do with you. I prefer constructive HOPEFUL discussion or speculation to all this sarcasm and derpness...calling me rude for pointing out how much sarcasm there is isn't really saying I'm rude, it's saying I'm obvious.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
1. If you were truly apathetic to the idea of a remake you wouldn't be whining about it, you'd ignore it entirely. Which means you do care enough to post a DERP post in the first place.

So I can't poke fun AND be apathetic? Lol okay bro you know me so well.

3. Griping itself is more rude than pointing it out. If you're not the one griping, then it's got nothing to do with you. I prefer constructive HOPEFUL discussion or speculation to all this sarcasm and derpness...calling me rude for pointing out how much sarcasm there is isn't really saying I'm rude, it's saying I'm obvious.

Then either ignore the posts or stay out of the thread. Don't tell people how they feel or tell them to "go do something better with their lives". That's a surefire way to get labelled an asshat.

No one is really tearing their hair out over this stuff. This affair has no actual bearing on their day to day existence.
I mean, I could feel you had a point if folks here were sending death threats or telling SE employees they should kill themselves at interviews or something.

As it stands you really don't. Oh and for the record, speculation and baseless hope is no more or less constructive than finding entertainment in this ridiculous debacle.

Lex

Administrator
2. Even if it is my opinion, you know your own opinion better than others enough to admit to yourself that there ARE better games than FF7 in some aspects out there, perhaps none of the ones I listed but ones you value more highly. Hence the reason why I say it's not a big a deal as people are making this out to be. A remake isn't going to change or improve the game industry any more than it already has.

"Griping" isn't rude in the slightest. The majority of us are jaded by the treatment the series has gotten over the past few years, and are responding appropriately. Just because you prefer to be optimistic doesn't mean we can't all find humour in the debacle that is the current state of Square Enix.

I hope Versus XIII surpasses everything they've ever done, and even if it doesn't, I'll probably still enjoy it. But assuming it's going to be the best thing in the world when we haven't seen a glimpse of it for over a year is short sighted and completely unrealistic.

On a different note, should I make a news post about this?

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Maybe it griping would be rude if Yoichi Wada invited you to dinner at his house, and then you started griping at him about the standard of SE games and where the company is headed, and then you started flicking edamame beans at his head and the heads of his wife and kids.

Yeah, that would probably be rude. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
We really don't have any obligation to be polite to Square Enix on a forum that they obviously don't read and don't pay any attention to. And if you want to talk about rude, it's pretty goddamn rude that Square Enix has been consistently disregarding the obvious and clearly expressed wishes of its fanbase and then derping about its decreased sales. If you shit on your fans, you shouldn't be surprised when the fans respond in kind. :monster:

Top Bottom