Yoshinori Kitase keeps answering FFVII remake questions

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://www.videogamer.com/news/kitase_really_interested_in_ffvii_remake.html

Videogamer.com said:
JRPG legend Yoshinori Kitase, who has been involved in the Final Fantasy series since its earliest days, has once again answered questions on probably the most requested game in history: a Final Fantasy VII remake.

This time, the question was put to him by Gametrailers, and this time, his answer was:

"For Final Fantasy VII of course it was released for the PSOne," he said. "The animation was a lot more simple and there was no voice acting involved at all.

"So as the hardware develops there's so much more that can be done for the game. Visual capabilities are up. The quality is so high right now. So in a sense I’m really interested to see this more complete form of a Final Fantasy VII portrayed more realistically with the voice and animation and all the subtle expressions there."

He said: “I would be interested to see that and to make that would be a great experience. I don’t get tired of people asking that question, so I will continue to answer my thoughts at that time as long as people keep asking.”

We put the question to Kitase ourselves, and he said: "Yes. I would like to work on it one day. Some day!"

X :neo:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Olz. That's what I get for lazily browsing Kotaku while at work & just tossing things into the n00z thread haphazardly. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
If you had watched the interview when I posted it (with the "interesting ending") it wouldn't have been new.-_-

I did watch it -- and commented :monster: -- but what I thought was a new part of this particular article was the last line, where videogamer.com said they put the question to Kitase himself.

Apparently, what they were actually referring to was when they asked him last August.

So, while not new, it also wasn't part of the interview you posted.

Top Bottom