Your character choices For FFXIII

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I just would like to know who used who for characters in FF 13/. I used Hope Fang and Vanille and powered up the shit out of Snow Sazh and Vanille.
I built up the CP points and had them form other classes such as Sazh as a Saboteur and Vanille as a Synergist. Right now I'm currently building up Snow to have ultimate superiority in the Sentinel role.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I quickly learned that FFXIII doesn't really lend itself to having a favorite set of 3 characters and sticking just to them. I mean, I don't really like to play like that anyway, but still, literally everyone has a use. The only two party members that were interchangeable to any degree were Hope/Vanille.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I used Hope, Fang and Lightning.
Hope has highest medic proficiency, Fang has the highest strength in the game, Lightning is a good all-rounder.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah I agree with Bex, had the same general layout unless I needed to drastically change anything, and even then it was only putting Vanille in.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Right now, I currently buffed Sazh Vanille and Snow to master all the other jobs. I managed to get Snow to the ultimate Sentinel were he takes 1% damage. It's going to come in handy when I take on Titan in the Faultwarrens.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I quickly learned that FFXIII doesn't really lend itself to having a favorite set of 3 characters and sticking just to them.

Agreed! I really switched around more than I thought I would but I did have my favorites.

Vanille was never out of my party and I never used Snow, ever. : (

My set up was usually Lightning/Vanille/Sazh, Lightning/Vanille/Hope, and during the final boss I had Vanille/Hope/Fang. Lightning/Fang/Vanille is usually my party for missions, at least right now.

Top Bottom