Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I can't decide!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I like her mature dress the best, probably because its closest to her dress in the original. Disappointed her hair didn't get all done up like it originally was though, guess that was too 90's.
latest

Kratos

Pro Adventurer
Sporty.

I really like the OG dress, which looks modern and clubby, like something you'd really wear out for a night on the town. The most obvious expy of the OG (Something Mature) is more like tacky lingerie, and I'm nowhere near as big a fan. Sporty is the best compromise.

I assume the idea was to have her dress according to Corneo's taste rather than wear something she would really wear, because all three outfits are pretty tacky in their own right (though it's Tifa, so she still looks smokin’).

Last edited:

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Got the sporty one on my playthrough, which looked great. However, I'll need to get through 2 playthroughs and get all the dresses before I can have a truly informed and qualified opinion on the subject.
There are some subject matters that require rigorous scientific approach.:mon:

youffie

Pro Adventurer
Sporty.

I really like the OG dress, which looks modern and clubby, like something you'd really wear out for a night on the town. The most obvious expy of the OG (Something Mature) is more like tacky lingerie, and I'm nowhere near as big a fan. Sporty is the best compromise.

I assume the idea was to have her dress according to Corneo's taste rather than wear something she would really wear, because all three outfits are pretty tacky in their own right (though it's Tifa, so).

It's funny that you mention how tacky they are, because I picked "Mature" and I think Cloud actually tells her to wear "Something refined", so I found it hilarious that that's what she chose to wear :desu:

Top Bottom