• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Your favourite artists

Pixel

The Pixie King
Who are your favourite comic/graphic novel artists?

Ive always enjoyed Olivier Coipel's work. His use of black really works for me, and sort of defines the look of western comics for me

Also, Stjepan Sejic. I really like Witchblade, and it's always a treat when he illustrates.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sejic is good, but his stuff is starting to look sloppy, like he's trying to work too fast.

Coipel is great too.

Here's a list of a few of my favs.

Adam Hughes
Jim Lee
Ed Benes
Frank Cho

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dave McKean has to be one of my favourites. I've honestly never seen anything else that looks like his work on pieces such as Arkham Asylum. I'd have to think a bit for others. What I've seen of Frank Quitely's work has been pretty impressive as well.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Dave McKean has to be one of my favourites. I've honestly never seen anything else that looks like his work on pieces such as Arkham Asylum. I'd have to think a bit for others. What I've seen of Frank Quitely's work has been pretty impressive as well.

Arkham Asylum is just fucking acid trippy.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That's why I love it. It's kind of difficult to believe Morrison hadn't used psychedelics when he wrote it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
he doesn't need to, he's freaking batshit insane.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Meh tbh ive always been an avid follower of Witchblade and the tomb raider spin offs. The artwork seemed really good and the darkness series really worked well with contrasting colours and imagery.

Top Bottom