Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Astos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I know it's not really FFI, but if I had just put "Final Fantasy" or "FF" in the topic, some people might have thought it was the overall poll already, which it isn't :)

So, who is your favourite character from the first Final Fantasy game, and why? If you choose "other", please write who you are voting for in this thread.

It was pretty hard to choose which characters to put in this poll - if I had stuck to the format of "playable characters and main bad guy only", there would have been just two options - so I apologise if I got it horribly wrong!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Garland shall knock down all these muthafuckas. He's the original OG!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had to work hard to decide without letting 8-bit Theater color my feelings on the matter, but in the end went with Garland.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I saved Princess Sarah and she gave me a goddamn lute so I nearly kidnapped her again on principle. Garland it is! Also, dealt with unintentional Time Travel like a boss, by taking it out on the future.

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I chose Warrior of Light because despite playing the game for 11 hours, I think I just got pass the very first Garland fight. *_*
It was because I was just having waay too much fun grinding by running around the first town fighting goblins. <3

passoud

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Top Bottom