• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Your first video game?

BronzeHeart92

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Same as title. My memory's kinda fuzzy but I do remember having the first PlayStation in my childhood so I suppose it's kind of a toss up between Ridge Racer and Crash Bandicoot. What about you?

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
My first was Golden Eye. Paint ball mode. :monster: I was about 4. It was a ploy by my brother to get my mom to stop sicing me on him to get him to put it down and get ready for whatever. I don’t remember my second, but my third was Mario 64. Idk why I counted lol.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Super Nintendo, edition that came with Super Fucking Mario World.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Also from the Windows 3.1 era, either Hugo’s House or Horrors (a text adventure game) or Minesweeper. Video games weren’t really allowed in my house, but when my older brother visited, he brought his Nintendo and I have faint memories of Super Mario Bros. 3, Megaman, and Final Fantasy, mostly watching him play.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Also from the Windows 3.1 era, either Hugo’s House or Horrors (a text adventure game) or Minesweeper. Video games weren’t really allowed in my house, but when my older brother visited, he brought his Nintendo and I have faint memories of Super Mario Bros. 3, Megaman, and Final Fantasy, mostly watching him play.
3.1 high five! I had so many educational games on that thing, plus lemmings on a floppy disc. The fact that I could navigate MS Dos as a 6 year old is very weird to me, definitely couldn't do it now.

If we're talking non-pc though, Pokemon Yellow on the gbc. First proper console was a gamecube with Mario kart double dash.

I never had a ps1, and got a ps2 in like 2008 for cheap on ebay, which is how I played VII.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I have a vivid memory of playing outside, literally in the dirt, and my oldest brother appearing at the doorway and saying something like "wanna see the Playstation?" I guess I had some concept of what that was because my next memory is us at the TV and he's playing Ace Combat 2.

Then he offered to let me play "Crash." I remember him clarifying "Not like car crash, he's a character". So I suppose the first game I actually played was Crash Bandicoot 2.

Reactions: Wol

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Really struggling to remember here. First computer game was a virtual pinball machine with a space theme I think. That came with windows. First bought computer game was Age of Empires II (which changed my life at the time).

First PS1 game was Tombraider II I want to say? But I never made it past the training area at the house because I was deathly afraid of the tigers in the first level lmao.

Oh, oh, oh! Or was it….
1658215923229.jpeg

This might’ve been my first actually. Or we got both games at the same time haha.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Nice, same here…with no internet on my computer at the time, this was my life lol
Y'all remember Chip's Challenge?
crops.gif

I was all about that game back in the day.

Top Bottom