• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Your Lifestream Needs You!

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
tls-recruitment-drive.png

Creative Circle. Content Creators. Community Content. Crisis Core ... whatever 'C-C' preface you would like to use to describe us, we are a dedicated bunch pooled from TLS's own community. Our goal is to deliver new and engaging content to the fandom, whilst also expanding the general awareness of the site and it's social media outlets.

Though the very thought of the Final Fantasy VII: Remake coming out any time soon might bring a round of eye-rolling snickering, signs are currently hopeful of some big news dropping soon. To that end, we need to have the resources and team in place to be able to report, research, pick apart and throw back out, any and all content based on information gearing up to the game's release - be that in the form of videos, articles, or social media engagement.

And heck, if that's not your thing, we welcome any and all creative input. Not only have we expanded our content to Round Ups covering SE and general game content, but we are planning mini parodies, not to mention engaging editorials, to sink your teeth into until the Remake inevitably drowns everything else out.

So, if you have any experience in Video Editing, have some Artistic flare, or if you see yourself as a capable Writer or Researcher, reply to this thread, or send any of us a direct message to get involved.

Your Lifestream needs you!

a_apple

Pro Adventurer
AKA
orange
View attachment 2842

Creative Circle. Content Creators. Community Content. Crisis Core ... whatever 'C-C' preface you would like to use to describe us, we are a dedicated bunch pooled from TLS's own community. Our goal is to deliver new and engaging content to the fandom, whilst also expanding the general awareness of the site and it's social media outlets.

Though the very thought of the Final Fantasy VII: Remake coming out any time soon might bring a round of eye-rolling snickering, signs are currently hopeful of some big news dropping soon. To that end, we need to have the resources and team in place to be able to report, research, pick apart and throw back out, any and all content based on information gearing up to the game's release - be that in the form of videos, articles, or social media engagement.

And heck, if that's not your thing, we welcome any and all creative input. Not only have we expanded our content to Round Ups covering SE and general game content, but we are planning mini parodies, not to mention engaging editorials, to sink your teeth into until the Remake inevitably drowns everything else out.

So, if you have any experience in Video Editing, have some Artistic flare, or if you see yourself as a capable Writer or Researcher, reply to this thread, or send any of us a direct message to get involved.

Your Lifestream needs you!
To me, it's pretty impressive to see how much content this site has produced over the years, news/translations/vids etc. just out of love for FF games. I'm good at drawing and more than willing to help so if can be handy with something just hit me up.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
This isn't absolutely necessary, but just so that I know, does everyone responding here have a discord account? That is where most of our communication takes place. Of course, for select projects, it's entirely possible to correspond here if necessary (don't want to lose talent over a minor obstacle, haha) but collaborating through discord would be ideal. :)

Thank you all so much for your interest by the by! I'm super hyped!

a_apple

Pro Adventurer
AKA
orange
This isn't absolutely necessary, but just so that I know, does everyone responding here have a discord account? That is where most of our communication takes place. Of course, for select projects, it's entirely possible to correspond here if necessary (don't want to lose talent over a minor obstacle, haha) but collaborating through discord would be ideal. :)

Thank you all so much for your interest by the by! I'm super hyped!
I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't use discord :wacky:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Hey just a heads up, even though Fancy said Discord wasn't necessary.

It actually is lol. The vast majority of brainstorming and content requests are housed there, further more the way we developed content is very free form and we try to get as much input as possible for everyone for every project i.e. just because you signed up as an artist doesnt mean we wont value your input on a script etc.

So yeah, if you wanna be on the team you need Discord.

Edit : after you make your discord accounts either PM me, fancy or clay for invites and thanks for joining the team cant wait to see yall online:)

Lex

Administrator
While you can probably do stuff and not have discord (because that's better than nothing), it would really be beneficial for everyone if you could just use Discord.

The thing is - there's a big TLS discord waiting there too, why would you want to miss out on that? :P

Accounts are free and you can even use the web based browser if you want, so it's easy peasy.

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Currently perusing the Discord. I feel like someone stole my flotation device in there. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I discover something new in there every other second it seems.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Lol the content creator discord is a completely separate discord server than our public one that your only invited to once you join the team.

Thus why I said to PM us once your set XD

If your barely joining the team (or returning) you are def not in the discord lol

Top Bottom