• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You mean because the voice acting's not done?

But that is interesting, I'm looking forward to it. Incidentally, that's one badass looking Red-Eyes.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Would anybody happen to know who was in charge of the animation in this week's episode? I would've thought that it was Hara as per usual quality episodes but the style seems different. (And oh so pretty.)

It was also the only reason why I even watched this week. :monster: [/shallow]

Last edited:

crack

Donator
Turns out I can't share my folders untill I come back to the States, but I'll try getting those pictures ripped when I finish downloading Photoshop on this sad excuse for a computer. As for 5Ds, I might stop watching anyhow. It's not as nearly as entertaining as it was the earlier episodes.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY YUSEI CAKE
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!
YOU SHALL GET IT EVENTUALLY

And I think they should reboot the whole show.

Holy shit, the preview of YGO 3D: Bonds Beyond Time will be subtitled. LOL, wtf?

I can't believe that. They must be doing it because the voice acting's not done and they'd rather not just rush it. But yeah. Subbed preview coming from 4kids. Now that's not something you'd expect to see.
Even more excited for the movie, then. :monster: Has 4kids ever subbed anything, and if they have, was it presented with quality?

Would anybody happen to know who was in charge of the animation in this week's episode? I would've thought that it was Hara as per usual quality episodes but the style seems different. (And oh so pretty.)
I've seen some pictures; too shiny in my taste.

And LOL Atem as an astronaut:

http://community.livejournal.com/playthedamncard/1783929.html#cutid1

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That is so adorable. Omg. Pharaohs in space!

I love this one:

img235s.jpg

This is one of my favorite artworks of him, right there. That's just too cool.

Xinda

Memento Mori
Is that... a (semi-)life-size cut-out?

That hair. And those hands *_*

It was also the only reason why I even watched this week. :monster: [/shallow]

I thought it was pretty, too - from the screencaps I saw, at least. Though some of it was still a tad too pointy/CLAMP-y in some ways. But according to Playthedamncard on LJ, that episode was done by Kazunori Takahashi. At least, that's what someone stated.

crack

Donator
I love how the way the hands are drawn. The YGO staff always manages to draw magnificent hands. Though, that picture has some weird shit on Atem's clothes.

And I'd have to say this is my favorite (fan) artwork of him:

ylAoq.jpg

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Such an impractical way to hold a card :monster:
Yu-Gi-Oh is all about holding cards in the most impractical ways. :monster:

Also, that fanart of Atem captures his season 0 craziness perfectly. :D *right clicks and saves*

Edit: Also, this:

yuugi1.jpg

I thought it was pretty, too - from the screencaps I saw, at least. Though some of it was still a tad too pointy/CLAMP-y in some ways. But according to Playthedamncard on LJ, that episode was done by Kazunori Takahashi. At least, that's what someone stated.
Ah, is that so? Thanks; I hope this guy comes back and does some more in 5D's cause going by next episode's preivews, he's not in charge so I'm not gonna watch.

In fact, until the whole WGRP arc ends I don't think I can even be bothered to watch anymore. :monster:

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Xinda - HANDS? Look at HIM. He's a freaking beef cake in that picture. x'D

Also, I think Jack is trolling my DS game, in a really gay jacket:
sprite-gkrou.gif

SRSLY DUDE LOOKS LIKE HIM O_O

crack

Donator
What game is that? Looks like Jack, minus the outfit and the hair color. :monster:

Also:

If you can beat me in a duel, you can be admin!

This goes to all you motherfuckers out there. If anyone can beat me in a match, they get to be admin. Seriously.
I ACCEPT. Even though you have a much higher advantage of winning because you've most likely been playing the game for years.

And I couldn't help but look at the conversation you and hito were having - is he playing Yu-Gi-Oh online or is it a DS game he's playing? And, is there a way you can actually play with other people online? Because if I ever do get around playing again, I'm definitely taking up on the challenge of kicking your ass. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're on, babycakes :monster:

Here's where you can play online and make a deck that you want.

First, download the BYOND app. Then, load up Duel Monsters Genesis, follow the simple instructions, and you'll be on your way to playing online. Its simple, and free. And you have the entire card library at your disposal.'

Hitoshura was playing the official YGO Online: Duel Accelerator game. It lets you play for free, but it costs money to get new cards and stuff.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I WANT THAT DS GAME WITH YUSEI ON THE COVER111!11!1111

GAME IS GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5!!! I cannot unsee. T_T Which sucks because Jack is kinda lame. To me.

No one kill me. c:

crack

Donator
Can you play online with other people?

GAME IS GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5!!! I cannot unsee. T_T Which sucks because Jack is kinda lame. To me.
no u

And I forgot to mention; I was at the bookstore today and apparently the Koreans LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh because I saw a shitload of Yu-Gi-Oh strategy guides. They were all expensive so I could only get two, but the artwork on the covers are amazing:

bfZoi.jpg

NhDny.jpg

Inside the books there was a packet like this:

eKab3.jpg

And it had Yu-Gi-Oh cards inside. I have no idea wtf they are though because they're all written in Japanese. Anyone know?

yGLiN.jpg

I'll try taking pictures of the other strategy guides and inside the books I have too. Some of the cards look rather lulzy though, like one where Jounouchi and Atem are brofisting. Not sure if it's a real card...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Can you play online with other people?

Yup, that's the point. :monster:

no u

And I forgot to mention; I was at the bookstore today and apparently the Koreans LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh because I saw a shitload of Yu-Gi-Oh strategy guides. They were all expensive so I could only get two, but the artwork on the covers are amazing:

bfZoi.jpg

NhDny.jpg

Inside the books there was a packet like this:

eKab3.jpg

And it had Yu-Gi-Oh cards inside. I have no idea wtf they are though because they're all written in Japanese. Anyone know?

yGLiN.jpg
I'll try taking pictures of the other strategy guides and inside the books I have too. Some of the cards look rather lulzy though, like one where Jounouchi and Atem are brofisting. Not sure if it's a real card...

Damn you, you have a Master Guide. Master Guides are Duel Monster strategy guides on various cards, and also feature great artwork of the characters and stuff. Not only that, but they even tell the stories behind the monsters pictured in the card artwork. Certain monsters have stories which are told through the allegorical artwork on each of the cards they appear in. For example, D.D. Warrior Lady and Warrior Dai Grepher.

If you scan the cards I can tell you what they are. But yeah, you're pretty damn lucky. :monster:

The card you just described is definitely real. It's called "Yu-Jo Friendship." It's been printed in English.

crack

Donator
Thanks for all that information, Mako. Seriously, is there anything you don't know about Yu-Gi-Oh?

And considering how there is fur on that jacket, I am now half-convinced that hito would make an excellent Izaya. /offtopic

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Subbed sneak peek trailer of the movie that was shown at YGO's World Championship. See it before it disappears. It's got some nice new stuff in it.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
So, that's the official translation of Yuusei's summon chant for Stardust Dragon...

Lol at Atem wondering what the hell a synchro summon is. XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That is a shitton of topdecking for one scene.

And what are they gonna do about all of Yugi's now-banned cards?

Topdecking? What're you talking about? Those were all the first turns of the duel against Paradox. They aren't topdecking, those are their opening hands.

And lol there's no banned list in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! ROFFL, the only card that's ever been stated as banned was Chaos Emperor Dragon in GX, which Kaiba uses anyways.

As if a banlist would ever stand in the way of anything... Yugi's Egyptian God cards are technically "forbidden" because Pegasus only made one copy of each one, and they were never released to the masses and people still play with them. Lulz.

Top Bottom