• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
'Near future' relative to what?

And ZX? Come on now. But you all know what this means, 5Ds' last season will be skipped over by 4kids in the interest of moving on to the new show :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
YGO ZeXal.

ic29M.gif

What the shit is that?

crack

Donator
'Near future' relative to what?

And ZX? Come on now. But you all know what this means, 5Ds' last season will be skipped over by 4kids in the interest of moving on to the new show :monster:
To 5Ds, I think.

And apparently you're not even supposed to pronounce the Z in ZeXal...

And nah, they wouldn't do that. 5Ds is too successful for 4Kids to just stop.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I just want to go on record and say YGO's dead to me after 5Ds.

That is all. :monster:

crack

Donator
Mako! About time you came back, I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone. We all missed you. :(

And hopefully ZX will turn out to be a train wreck and be the last of any YGO series.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I want YGO Zexal to burn in a grease fire. That little bastard can go to hell. I don't know who he is or what he does, or even where he comes from. He can fuck himself and play Beyblade.

I swear, this is about as un-YGO looking as you can get. Souless Shonen Toynetic nonsense. How do we go from 5Ds to this?

Is anyone actually interested in seeing what the manga looks like, or should I save you people the pain of seeing an unholy abomination?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
This...is the new YGO.

558749282010121408162402.jpg

5587492820101214131555020.jpg

5587492820101214131444013.jpg

5587492820101214081710088.jpg

5587492820101214131149076.jpg

558749282010121413121809.jpg

This is what my favorite shonen series has become. Fuck my life.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I...know its silly to pick on hair in YGO, but that is a whole new level of stupid. It looks like he can fire those things off his head.

And could you imagine a trading card game being so popular for so many years? Its more prolific than chess.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I...know its silly to pick on hair in YGO, but that is a whole new level of stupid. It looks like he can fire those things off his head.

It's not just the hair. It's....all of it. Does that even look like YGO to you? Does that look like YGO?

How the hell can you even go back from Card Games On Motorcycles in Dystopian Dark Future to...KIDS PLAYING IN SCHOOL GAIZ.

Just balls, man. Fuckin' balls.

And could you imagine a trading card game being so popular for so many years? Its more prolific than chess.

It's a fun and nicely designed game. And the series was just really good. It just had a magic X factor.

Now it can be raped into the ground :monster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
You know, I tolerated GX, because despite its various problems it had its strong points. I haven't seen much of 5DS, but what I ahve seen I found to be entertining. But this shit is far beyond even my tolerance level, and I can tolerate a lot of shit.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Whatever shred of hope I had for that series and its artstyle went down the tube in the first 18 seconds.

Dear God.

Xinda

Memento Mori
playthedamncard@lj said:
YUGIOH 3D MOVIE OFFICIAL SITE ENGLISH
http://www.yugiohmovie3d.com/

So the trailer is supposedly the same one shown at Comic-Con but at least the website is up?

---

I don't know if that other/new series'll be any good, but I still stand by the fact that it doesn't look or feel like Yuugioh at all. Just some cheap imitation.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
NO I CAN'T...

*watches*

WHYYY.

What's with their hair... seriously... No.. okay I'm leaving this thread and going to watch some real YGO and pretending this doesn't exist.

Xinda

Memento Mori
playthedamncard@livejournal said:
OFFICIAL LIST OF THEATERS TO SEE YUGIOH 3D (well... half of it)
Via YGO3D on Twitter:

http://www.cinedigm.com/locator/index.php

They also said this on Facebook:
"The moment you've all been waiting for...Here's the link for the initial theater list that will be showing the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie. NOTE: This only represents about half of the participating theaters. If you don't see one near you don't panic, there's still more in the works. "

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yusei looks like a clueless kitty in that image... ♥

OMG OMG SEE YUSEI IN THEATRES
YES PLEASE
I would totally take a 1 or 2 hour trip to Dulluth to see it

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Nice. One in Philadelphia, if I bother going to see it. But its nice to know that I can.

This amused me...mostly the ending.

Xinda

Memento Mori
Closest one to me is in PA, but that's like 1.5-2 hours away or so. So, so far, no go for me.

Posting to bring news for the (select) European fans:

playthedamncard @ lj said:
Select European markets to get a DVD of the Yugioh3D movies a few weeks after theatrical release and with a free card in Q1 of 2011 (meaning Jan-April)

Source: Pigmon on Twitter, Original Source: http://www.kazachok.com/portail-magazine.php# (issue 61, page 16)

Image:

2a7u4id.jpg

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I want to say that as of this moment, because of episode 149

5D'S IS DEAD TO ME.

....But, if I really wanted to be specific, it's been dead to me ever since filler season started.

Top Bottom