• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

crack

Donator
But one of my all time, truly favorite ones, that even tears me up inside, would be Yugi versus Atem..the final duel of the series. That one was just...so sad but well done.
Another one of my favorites too, it was such an emotional ending to the series.

And the four-way Preliminary Duel was awesome as well, I wish they had used that concept more throughout DM.

Pegasus looks fabulous even when getting crushed under tons of rubble. :awesome:

But no seriously, that was sad. Poor Yugi. That's gotta be pretty traumatizing.
One thing I've always admired about Yugi is that he doesn't give up, though. Although he is the main character of the series, I think he still remains underrated, compared to his darker counterpart. While he can appear weak at times, especially when he cries, it's admirable how he'll fight even after going through so much. Definitely a strong character, even if he doesn't really look like one all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Another one of my favorites too, it was such an emotional ending to the series.

And the four-way Preliminary Duel was awesome as well, I wish they had used that concept more throughout DM.

They really couldn't have ended the series in a better way. It was fucking perfect.

And yeah, that was four way duel amusing as well. Another duel I liked was Yugi and Kaiba vs. Dartz, despite how bat-shit ridiculous the Doma filler saga was. It's funny, Doma was like...the springboard for like two of the main arcs for GX, if you think about it. :monster:

You know, I'm probably like one of the few people who actually LIKES how Pegasus talks. XD

One thing I've always admired about Yugi is that he doesn't give up, though. Although he is the main character of the series, I think he still remains underrated, compared to his darker counterpart. While he can appear weak at times, especially when he cries, it's admirable how he'll fight even after going through so much. Definitely a strong character, even if he doesn't really look like one all the time.

Oh I totally agree. That's so true, which is why I loved the ending in how it showed Yugi was strong enough without Atem, and was able to surpass him. That just basically drove home just how much he grew. I also loved the duel between Yugi and Bakura, and how Yugi by himself, was strong enough to defeat Bakura with a deck he made all his own. That was pretty damn awesome.

It's another reason why I enjoyed the last duel with Yugi and Judai. It was neat seeing Yugi duel the majority of that one, and then have Atem switch over only for the end. Seeing Yugi duel and call the shots mostly was a nice change.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sorry for being such a N00b, but Aki is that pink chick, right?

I just wanted to say that I would go lesbian for her.

Bye. c:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Bye. c:

Yes, the one with the whip with the rose on it is Aki. It's okay, you're not the only female who's expressed such sentiments. :monster:

The Black Rose Witch is win.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wait, so, her full name is Akiza?

Possibly wants to know for a future user-name change :awesome: I have to read up on her, not only is she hot but I saw mention of ROSE TENTACLES. And that makes her PERFECT. I'm just now getting into all of these new characters. CBA before, mostly because I didn't want to step out of the comfort zone. :C Yusei changed my mind He seems awesome. xD

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Give 5Ds a chance. From an old YGO DM fan who was bitter and cold to the new stuff, 5Ds won my heart. :monster:

Akiza Izayoi is awesome. Ahh..the Rose Tentacles molestation of Yusei in the Fortune Cup...that'll always be one of my favorite episodes.

crack

Donator
You know, I'm probably like one of the few people who actually LIKES how Pegasus talks. XD
Even after watching that video...?

Oh I totally agree. That's so true, which is why I loved the ending in how it showed Yugi was strong enough without Atem, and was able to surpass him. That just basically drove home just how much he grew. I also loved the duel between Yugi and Bakura, and how Yugi by himself, was strong enough to defeat Bakura with a deck he made all his own. That was pretty damn awesome.
It's also nice to know that Atem himself learned something off from Yugi as well - and the fact Yugi was the only one throughout the compilation who managed to defeat Atem, it definitely shows his strength.

Who wouldn't go lesbian for her? I think her breasts might just be as large as Tifa's. :awesome: She's my favorite female character in the YGO series, it's a nice change to see a female really kicking ass staying sexy while at that.

Wait, so, her full name is Akiza?
Akiza Izinski is actually her English name; Aki Izayoi is her real name.

Possibly wants to know for a future user-name change :awesome: I have to read up on her, not only is she hot but I saw mention of ROSE TENTACLES. And that makes her PERFECT. I'm just now getting into all of these new characters. CBA before, mostly because I didn't want to step out of the comfort zone. :C Yusei changed my mind He seems awesome. xD
BITCH I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FIRST. And GX was a bit of a disappointment to me, so I didn't bother with 5Ds until all the fanart convinced me to watch it. :awesome: The plot is actually not that bad - compared to the first anime series of DM, the plot is smoother, so you're not bombarded with information all the time.

Also, speaking of Yusei, he looks so weird in your signature, Bowser.

I'm surprised there isn't a 5Ds doujinshi around the web involving Aki's Rose Tentacles...

NOW AKI IS TAKING OVER THIS THREAD TEMPORARILY FOR PICTURES:

2rpslra.jpg

f4hb1c.jpg

11gkpqh.jpg

10rps3a.jpg

mlm2o.jpg

2dbqfxt.jpg

2mryyc9.jpg

10x4lz8.jpg

2z6zeq0.jpg

zir348.jpg

I'll just be taking her now...

EDIT: Also, I'm currently uploading my YGO Fanart folders, does anyone want a specific folder while I do so? Don't have much GX or 5Ds, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yugi/Atem against Yami Malik definitely is one of my favorites. SOUL ENERGY MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yugi/Atem against Pegasus was also another awesome one.

But one of my all time, truly favorite ones, that even tears me up inside, would be Yugi versus Atem..the final duel of the series. That one was just...so sad but well done.

Agreed, Yugi/Kaiba on Pegasus' castle was also really good before the lame ending. (Yes even the Japanese one is lame, it just happens to make sense :monster:)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
BITCH I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FIRST

OKAY IF I CHANGE MY NAME TO YUSEI CHANGE YOURS TO AKIZA KAY THANKS IM COUNTING ON YOU.

Yusei can duel on a motorcycle, what a bamf. :awesome:

I don't like GX at all, it's painful to watch.

crack

Donator
OKAY IF I CHANGE MY NAME TO YUSEI CHANGE YOURS TO AKIZA KAY THANKS IM COUNTING ON YOU.

Yusei can duel on a motorcycle, what a bamf. :awesome:

I don't like GX at all, it's painful to watch.
How do you change your name here? D : Never mind, I found out by stalking your last posts here.

Yeah, but Atem's hair defies gravity.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Aww, it's not GX's fault it's the red jacketed, bastard son of YGO.

If you like crack, contrived plot lines, Egyptian God Card rip-offs, Kaiba cosplaying in a Blue-Eyes themed suit & helmet, monotonous dueling til your fingers bleed, great theme music, dueling ass-pulls of varying degrees of ridiculousness, mind control, zombie students who duel in order to turn more people into zombies, memorable/loveable characters, and villains who are of indeterminate gender with antagonists in diapers, you should also give Yu-Gi-Oh! GX a go too! You won't regret it....or maybe you will, nvm.

crackitlackin1 said:
Even after watching that video...?

Yeah XD

It's also nice to know that Atem himself learned something off from Yugi as well - and the fact Yugi was the only one throughout the compilation who managed to defeat Atem, it definitely shows his strength.

Yeah. Atem learned kindness, and humility. If it weren't for Yugi, he'd still be the rampaging, self-righteous vigilante, leaving all who crossed him drooling, insane vegetables like Ushio :monster:

And Yusei looks weird cause he's staring at Aki. Even his stoic demeanor would turn to mush in front of her beauty. :awesome:

Top Bottom