• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Zack has 2 different hairstyles

Sofen

Banned
tumblr_m4ak98ikUY1qhsbc4o1_250.gif
So that's how you guys answer to this. I pointed out something objectively, even given reasons to how something becomes different. And suddently i am a troll.

Ok if that's the route you wanna go. You know most websites or forums who usually disagreed with people would label them as trolls. Its a true fact, some website would've blocked people because they simply didn't like their opinions and called them trolls..

I am very saddened that this community works like this. I thought we could agree and disagree. But that doesn't really seem ideal here. That's sad to hear : I

If you wonder where i got that information from. Here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ4G4LDt5RU

ForceStealer

Double Growth
How Zack having shorter hair and a second bang translates to emo is beyond me. Aren't emos supposed to have flat hair that covers their eyes or something?

I do appreciate you saying stuff that's increasing your chances of being banned, though. That's appreciated.

Sofen

Banned
How Zack having shorter hair and a second bang translates to emo is beyond me. Aren't emos supposed to have flat hair that covers their eyes or something?

I do appreciate you saying stuff that's increasing your chances of being banned, though. That's appreciated.
Thanks for proving my point. When stuff is hit back persionally, even though i didn't start attacking users, unlike some on this forum, then i am to blame?. Presenting the ban hammer : 3

Here is another thing to write for getting me banned. Are you religious? Do you believe in God?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
So that's how you guys answer to this. I pointed out something objectively, even given reasons to how something becomes different. And suddently i am a troll.

Ok if that's the route you wanna go. You know most websites or forums who usually disagreed with people would label them as trolls. Its a true fact, some website would've blocked people because they simply didn't like their opinions and called them trolls..

I am very saddened that this community works like this. I thought we could agree and disagree. But that doesn't really seem ideal here. That's sad to hear : I

If this website blocked people because they simply didn't like someone's opinions or disagreed with them, I would've been blocked/banned a long time ago for having pretty much the opposite opinion of everyone here on political matters. :monster:

If you want to engage in good discussions, then give a good discussion. If you think one of Zack's hairstyles is banging awesome or whatever and that the other sucks, then great, that's your opinion. No need to make things dramatic, either agree to disagree or do something more productive, I suppose.

And that's all I'll say on this. :monster:

Sofen

Banned

If this website blocked people because they simply didn't like someone's opinions or disagreed with them, I would've been blocked/banned a long time ago for having pretty much the opposite opinion of everyone here on political matters. :monster:

If you want to engage in good discussions, then give a good discussion. If you think one of Zack's hairstyles is banging awesome or whatever and that the other sucks, then great, that's your opinion. No need to make things dramatic, either agree to disagree or do something more productive, I suppose.

And that's all I'll say on this. :monster:

But that's a good answer. But i feel most users here just wants to hate a user for not sharing their interest and taste, like in arguments. And are just like "Well i can't argue or have any argument against that, so i might aswell call that person names and just insult on a personal level because i insulted the game's perspective of later adaptations on a personal level. Therefor it is totally reasonable to insult the user for making such arguments." Like thought police is such a good term for that. Such sad bunch i am just saying.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And are just like "Well i can't argue or have any argument against that, so i might aswell call that person names and just insult on a personal level because i insulted the game's perspective of later adaptations on a personal level.

Argue about what? That you don't like Zack's younger hair? What's to argue about that? All that happened was that you seem to be under the impression that young Zack's hair is the new canon, that they retconned his original hair. People told you that, no, he has shorter hair when he's younger, but then grows the FF7 hair.
And then you make nonsensical posts about "smells Nomura" and "bangin RAGE MODE" and then we rightly figure someone's trolling/taking the piss and so you start going on about thought police?

And no, everyone else, I don't know why I'm still posting. Because work is boring :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I honestly thought this thread was made to distribute uncommon knowledge that Zack has had two hairstyles.
And then I felt super perceptive for having worked this out myself when I originally played CC.

._.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Jesus Christ the things I miss by only visiting the forums at night.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Sorry for the bump but I'm still trying to figure out what happened in this thread.

Just WHAT THE FUCK..... what the FUCK.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
i think the last pic you showed is his best one. the spikier ones really shows that zach is probably in his early twenties, but with shorter and less spiky-ness (and gel :monster:) it really show's his youth as a teenager.

i mean, let's be honest, those drawn pics (and the 7 one) do NOT make him look to be around 16-17yrs of age. he looks around 20-22 in those.

1rstClassSoldier

Pro Adventurer
Guess which one is the right one...

Its the one that makes him look mostly german..

This one!
7zack-f.jpg

The other one. That one.. Is a haux..
7bc-zack-a.jpg

What i mean is you can see this in "FF7 Last Order OVA" too. Although it is a well animated OVA, Zack has the wrong hairstyle. Because

Here is the picture in the FF7 game that is given to Cloud by Sephiroth which shows Zack's banging hair!!!
2401202-uten+navn.png

Even in some 3D remade versions. Personally i hate every FF7 that is adopted after the PS1 game,(Sorry for all the fans). But just to use an example, even in those versions, atleast cinematic he had that haircut.
059b05aba4d07339a0ad538ff63457aa.jpg

I blame Nomura, but that haircut... Is more or less wrong.
Zack-crisis-core-zack-fair-20395408-1280-716.jpg

So i am wondering about your views. I like the rocking Non gravity hair!!!. I think the later adaptions have sorta destroyed it slightly because it feels like it tries to seel a shampoo commerical instead of how AWESOME IT IS! Like i bet in 20 years. This will become the new hairstyle. and for that. Sakaguchi is the coolest :)

I saw a friend who had black hair with the doopiest hairstyle which worked like anti gravity. Which would be the new best stuff to ever exist. It would look so stupid that it would be awesome!!! Some large hair sticking in the air naturally.
I thought the same thing

Top Bottom