Zelda Breathe of Wild or Final Fantasy 15

MoonSkull

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I am not sure yet if I'll even bother getting a switch or ps4, but I both really like thee franchises, they are probably my favorite video games series and the only ones that I really could take playing really seriously anymore as I do play video games very much anymore...

I was thinking maybe getting a used refurbished Wii-u would be the more practical solution as I like Mario Kart, Smash bros but I was wondering if Final fantasy 15 is worth it? I cherished all the FF games on psone along with Chrono cross and trigger but after 12, 13 was a huge disappointment for me. I have never been able to even complete it because it was too linear and it felt contrived and like square enix were only trying to make money.

Final Fantasy 15 looks really interesting/cool, but the style again, looks way too different from the older games and way too over the top, androgynous asian pop culture boyband esque to really take seriously or get into. I loved the trailer of it WHEN IT WAS FIRST planned/released but not it doesn't look as cool to me. The main characters kind of irk me from what I have seen of them, and I don't relate at all to the idea of playing as a spoiled rich kid main character with his "friends" "bodyguards" also I heard it's just really hack and slash, and not too different from Devil May Cry.

Breathe of the Wild looks awesome, I love Zelda, but unfortunately it looks way too long for me. I cannot commit 100 hours at once playing video games anymore so...I don't know.

Thoughts....?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well...do you have friends who have either game on either console? You could always ask them if you can burrow either game and console to try it out whether you want to get them or not.

Or you can watch the walkthroughs on Youtube of both games to see which one want to play the most.

Or if you have enough money, get both consoles and both games and try out both.

Though if it were me, I'd go for the second option. It's up to you to make up your mind, though.

Top Bottom