• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Zombie Apocalypse RP

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Whilst we're undergoing this section renaissance, I think its as good a time as any to do an interest check/brainstorming session for this project.

Seriously, we've been talking about it for ages. Might as well make a thread about it.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
yes pls, i have always wanted to make a frank west that wasn't SHIT

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I am excited to write my character's death and sobsequent transformation into a zombie.

At which point my nicely thought out prose will slowly divulge into a serious of "mruhm.... grgrhakjk.... bbraiinds..... ffdsfllesh...."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Take Shame from TWD, remove his crazy, and have him with some kind of skill with either fixing crap or being the "who wants to volunteer" guy.

Yeah, I'm in.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
nope no more zombies

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
no too many i can't walk down the street to get a fuckin gallon of milk without having to suffer their groaning and moaning.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I just made a Fallout RP character who may or may not actually be approved because of an afk mod

so yeah sure i'm game

Top Bottom