The Lifestream Forums

The Lifestream Forums (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/index.php)
-   Sub-Final Fantasy (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Tri Pom Trading Post (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/showthread.php?t=19551)

Addy Carver 03/29/2017 01:20 AM

The Tri Pom Trading Post

For those of you collecting Tri Pom cards and being in possession of an incomplete set, this is your lucky day! Here be a portal whereby you can trade cards with other forum members. Please don't spam the shite out of the thread as the objective is to list which cards you have spares for and which cards you're still hunting for (list of cards available in the Quest Log

Ultima

Sephiroth
Gabranth

Arc
Cid
Lulu
Tellah
Ramza
Tonberry
Gilgamesh
Boko
Rinoa
Shantotto
Ace
Quistis
Cloud
Ultros
Balthier
Yuna
Vivi
Barret
Edea
Yda
Stiltzkin
Kimahri

Anima

Noctis
Steiner
Kefka
Agrias
Baku
Ifrit
Cactuar
Beatrix
Firion
Selphie
Garland
Celes
Red XIII
Fran
Squall
Lightning
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Sazh
Luna
Zidane
Tidus
)

Cards should be given on a first-come first-serve basis for fairness, with the thread acting as a log of offers and takers. Postal arrangements to be made individually an' shit. Have fun!

Mr. Ite 03/29/2017 02:38 AM

Awesome thread idea!

I used to have a complete set, but brigands made off with my Selphie and Lulu cards. Luckily they did not claim my Ray-Chase-autographed Noctis card, because it is in a sleeve at home, safe from brigands. Unfortunately, though, I don't have any duplicates of other cards to trade. I may buy some random packs to get me some duplicates, but it'll have to wait until payday.

Are the Big Pom and Mind the Pom sets different? If so, how so? If they're different enough I may want be on the hunt for every MTP card cause effing heck I love Triple Triad.

Tennyo 03/29/2017 02:58 AM

I have a shit ton of every card. Two Tri-Pom boxes worth of cards to be exact. :monster:

Hit me up, peeps. I'll see what I can do (depending on how much I spent on each card and how many I have)

But good point, Ite. Were there different sets? Or were they all the same?

lithiumkatana17 03/29/2017 03:20 AM

They should be all the same. Even the Ultima/Anima cards were the same for both events. 50 cards in total.

Joe 03/29/2017 10:39 AM

Does anybody need Quistis

Keveh Kins 03/29/2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 742610)
Does anybody need Quistis

This. I'm inundated with Trepes.

Fangu 03/29/2017 11:32 AM

Right. So:

I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth
Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda
Anima
Noctis
Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland
Celes
Squall
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

I have for trade:
1xLulu
2xBalthier
2xSazh
1xBoko
3xSelphie
2xGilgamesh
1xTonberry

...this isn't going to work until someone decides to give me cards for free, is it... (I'll cover the freight!)

(I left my loot from the quiz win on the table and alas, it was stolen. Thanks Lex for giving me that extra deck you had <3)

Lex 03/29/2017 01:14 PM

^I partially regret doling them amongst everyone at the evening event because I kept two packs for each of us and ended up giving away the two I kept for myself in my pocket XD

such selfless, many drunk and didn't actually realise I'd have none left :monster:

RedFFWolf 03/29/2017 01:28 PM

Yup, same cards. There's a slight colour shading on the back between both events (very minor, one's a touch greyer under certain lights) - that's all. It's cool, though, you'd know which ones were MTP and which were TBP.

There are some I have a fair few of, especially from starter packs, so I'll be hanging around here :) - Don't worry if anyone has no duplicates to trade; as I say, there are a few I have plenty of to simply give to others.

EDIT: I left this tab and ready-made post open since this morning and have been "ninja'd" by about 6 more posts since :lol:
I'll get some kind of list up of what spares I have soon enough and open myself up to whatever people want.

Flintlock 03/29/2017 01:33 PM

Could we move this thread to a public section? We might be able to tempt a few people to sign up if they've got cards to trade. :)

Lex 03/29/2017 01:38 PM

Moved to sub-FF since that's the only fairly appropriate public board I think.

lithiumkatana17 03/30/2017 03:28 AM

I have an extra Quistis and Ace left over from TBP if anyone needs them.

RedFFWolf 03/30/2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangu (Post 742612)
Right. So:

I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth

Anima
Noctis

Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda

Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland

Squall
Quina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

Chocolina
Auron
Celes

Of the above list, I can give you what I've coloured in orange.
The ones in red are the premium pack; they will be harder to come by (and I've currently none to spare now). The other three not highlighted I have none to spare. (And, yay, I finally have my surplus cards arranged a lot better so I'll be a lot quicker checking for others).

Just PM me your address and I'll get on it soon :)

Ami 03/30/2017 09:57 PM

Oh yes, this is such a wonderful thread <3

I'll post my list whenever I get chance, I've got loads of duplicates and willing to steal the precious trade. :monster:

Addy Carver 03/31/2017 01:00 AM

Finally had a chance to sort through my cards!

So I need

Baku
Celes
Squall
Lightning
Auron
Chocolina
Luna

I have available to trade

Cid x 4
Ramza x 3
Quistis x 3
Agrias x 3
Beatrix x 3
Noctis x 1

I will edit my post as I trade cards so this will be the accurate list of what I have and what I need to complete the set. My Noctis is a US one, so it's got the lighter grey on the reverse. Dun really care, just think it's neat that you can tell which decks are from where.