The Lifestream Forums

The Lifestream Forums (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/index.php)
-   Forum News & Information (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   New site staff and Mod, TresDias/Squall_of_SeeD (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/showthread.php?t=3342)

Omega 11/07/2009 10:11 AM

My thoughts on this have already been stated by someone else. That being:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ⓐaron (Post 182317)
Who?

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:12 AM

Well clearly if you don't know him, he must suck, right?

Marauder 11/07/2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Potter (Post 182360)
My thoughts on this have already been stated by someone else. That being:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ⓐaron (Post 182317)
Who?

:monster:

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182361)

Also if any of you bothered to check the main page once in a while you'd know who he was.

Alex 11/07/2009 10:28 AM

They aren't going to make you staff just for defending the guy you know..

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Weasley (Post 182366)
They aren't going to make you staff just for defending the guy you know..

YouTube Video

And it couldn't POSSIBLY be that I think the guy will make a good mod? Clearly the only possible point of view is because a select few don't know him, he must be god awful and therefore jeered at.

Seriously guys, the trolling things not working out for you. It's like you're not even trying at this point.

Marauder 11/07/2009 10:33 AM

I keep getting called a troll guys. I call flaming. D:

Omega 11/07/2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182361)

Didn't say that. Just that I've no idea who the guy is. I'm not always being scathingly sarcastic, you know =/

Alex 11/07/2009 10:34 AM

Erm, I wasn't trolling. I was being genuine :/ Stop being so aggressive, it's annoying.

Celes Chere 11/07/2009 10:34 AM

Quexi darling, I think you're over-reacting. Tres is a great person- nothing wrong with him. But this is pretty damn random if you ask me. Probably the last person I imagined getting a staff position simply because... I never really see him post? He wrote a good essay and that's great- I LOVED reading it... is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.

Marauder 11/07/2009 10:38 AM

Maybe if, as Bex suggested, we all wrote dissertations about Final Fantasy, we could all be staff. :monster:

But clearly, this comment will be written off as trolling...because that's what I do, right Quexinos?

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

I never really see him post?
Seriously? I see him post in the FF section at least a few times a day. And he's written more than one essay and he's helped out with the site from what I understand. How does that make it random?

Quote:

is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.
No it's because he's level headed, a good thinker, is unbias, loves final fantasy and has helped out with the site and people tend to like him. Those who KNOW him anyway.

And I'm "over reacting" Because I'm sick of the same people trying to start shit every time one of the staff here sneezes. Some of these people haven't even posted here in weeks except for now. I mean come on, really?

Quote:

But clearly, this comment will be written off as trolling...because that's what I do, right Quexinos?
No I think trolls would do a better job :monster:

Alex 11/07/2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

And I'm "over reacting" Because I'm sick of the same people trying to start shit every time one of the staff here sneezes. Some of these people haven't even posted here in weeks except for now. I mean come on, really?
Who might these people be then?

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:44 AM

Well I haven't seen you guys post so clearly you haven't.

See what I did there?
:awesomonster:

Marauder 11/07/2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182375)
No I think trolls would do a better job :monster:

Maybe it's because...PERISH THE THOUGHT...they're actually trolling whilst I'm not? :awesome: