The Lifestream Forums

The Lifestream Forums (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/index.php)
-   Forum News & Information (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   New site staff and Mod, TresDias/Squall_of_SeeD (https://thelifestream.net/oldforums/showthread.php?t=3342)

Alex 11/07/2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182378)
Well I haven't seen you guys post so clearly you haven't.

See what I did there?
:awesomonster:

Um, I saw you do something there. But I'm not sure demonstrating a clear lack of intelligence was really what you were going for :no: Especially given how active me and Omega are, saying you haven't seen us post is a bit asinine.

Dashell 11/07/2009 10:51 AM

Honestly I really haven't because I hang out in the FF section most of the time :hohum:

Makoeyes987 11/07/2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Kliesen (Post 182372)
Quexi darling, I think you're over-reacting. Tres is a great person- nothing wrong with him. But this is pretty damn random if you ask me. Probably the last person I imagined getting a staff position simply because... I never really see him post? He wrote a good essay and that's great- I LOVED reading it... is that why he's Staff now? Doesn't seem fair.

Not random at all considering we were looking for a new staffer to replace Schala. And considering Tres's contributions, not to mention previous experience on ACF, knowledge of Japanese, and being a damn good level headed member that's been helping us out here, it made perfect sense. He can fill her slot fine with his credentials. How is it not fair? Is there some mod entitlement check I forgot to look for or something? And again, he posts literally every day since he joined here. I don't see how you can say you don't see him post, unless you somehow don't look in the FF or Compilation sections.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex
They aren't going to make you staff just for defending the guy you know..

You're right, we aren't. She's our next admin. :awesome:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos
Maybe if, as Bex suggested, we all wrote dissertations about Final Fantasy, we could all be staff.

Probably not, considering that wasn't the sole reason for him being appointed a mod. Try again?

Marauder 11/07/2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos (Post 182312)
As for new staff? Whatever.

But please, continue with the delusions that I might care about being staff one day. :monster:

Dashell 11/07/2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos (Post 182391)
But please, continue with the delusions that I might care about being staff one day. :monster:

... what? O_o

I never said anything to give you that impression did I?

Marauder 11/07/2009 11:13 AM

I wasn't talking to you, Quexinos.

Omega 11/07/2009 11:13 AM

I'm still wondering wtf he is =/

Dashell 11/07/2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos (Post 182396)
I wasn't talking to you, Quexinos.

damn, my part in the drama is over all ready :(

Makoeyes987 11/07/2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Potter (Post 182397)
I'm still wondering wtf he is =/

I guess you'll just have to get to know him then. :awesomonster:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobos
But please, continue with the delusions that I might care about being staff one day.

Way to go at thinking someone's caring about you, chief. A correction of your claim doesn't equate to me hinting at your motives or thoughts about staff or becoming one.

Marauder 11/07/2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182398)
damn, my part in the drama is over all ready :(

You could always re-immerse yourself by making a sort-of witty remark and feigning importance :monster:

@ Mako Eyes - roffle waffle.

Dashell 11/07/2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

You could always re-immerse yourself by making a sort-of witty remark and feigning importance
As opposed to what I was doing? :monster:

Alex 11/07/2009 11:22 AM

I'm sorry what? You consider this drama?

Marauder 11/07/2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quexinos (Post 182404)
As opposed to what I was doing? :monster:

moar liek "carry on good sir." :awesomonster:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Weasley (Post 182405)
I'm sorry what? You consider this drama?

Ofc, it's just so drama. :monster:

Dashell 11/07/2009 11:26 AM

It's getting there, it needs more boobs though....

not to become drama but it just needs more boobs.

Omega 11/07/2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako Eyes (Post 182401)
I guess you'll just have to get to know him then. :awesomonster:

You're supposed to tell me, because I represent an accurate cross-section of the community, and simply cba :monster: