View Single Post
Old 11/09/2009   #280
Cat Rage Room

There's a difference between implying someone might have sucked cock, and directly ordering them to suck cock.
Oh sweet Lord you have to be kidding me. I forgot jokes can't come in the form of 'direct orders.' They're mutually exclusive.

You know what, this is how I feel about the whole thing. I've said my piece about Tres, but here's the thing in general.

If you don't like it here, how its run, or how the Staff does things to the point of finding fault in almost everything that's done, you are always welcome to leave. I just don't get it. I can understand say, Celes having a problem with something here or there (because she doesn't constantly complain), but members like Aaron find fault in almost everything that goes on here.

Why do you stay here? Honestly if I were in you guys shoes (and I have been, in other communities) I would have left, regardless of how much I 'said I liked this place' a long time ago. I just don't understand. Don't you have anything else better to do than to stick around a place where you have major, constant fundamental issues with how its run, the Staff, and the community and tap tap tap away back and forth on your keyboard into the night (fruitlessly)? A job? School? Friends? A significant other? A dog?