View Single Post
Old 03/29/2018   #10
X-SOLDIER

I think it's more wondering about how it'd be implemented since I can't think of any actual examples of anyone having done that in modern games to use as a reference (but I feel like there might be).

The original one seems like it's pretty straightforward to do as constantly walking towards a central vanishing point, but given that that forest around it is traversable, I kept thinking about things like wandering off at 90 degrees into the forest and coming across the path again even without turning around, and other things where you have an infinite forward progression, a Pac-Man-like looping horizontal progression, but moving backwards immediately takes you out.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (03/29/2018)