Thread: Life Is Strange
View Single Post
Old 05/31/2015   #6
Ami

Whatever way you look at it, (SPOILER) the tornado is definitely involved. I love the way it's been set up so far and it's exceeded my expectations so far. It's one of those rare games in which I'm like, "How did they do that?" during or at the end of an episode. Maybe the tornado has something to do with Rachel disappearing. I wonder where she is in the new timeline.

There's also this theory. I've had a theory of my own that Rachel was put in the same position as Max (although not sure who went missing or what) and something's happened with her going too far. Of course, this is only wild speculation at that point. But the link is a really interesting read. And it must have something to do with the Vortex Club, whatever IT is.

And in that link at the very last page, there's a theory the old lady could be Rachel. Like holy shitballs, that could be a big bombshell if it happened.

As for Chloe, I've liked her since we met her. It's not the bad ass attitude she has, it's more or less the fact that she reflects that we're all human at the end of the day and make mistakes (we can tell she's made many following William's death if it weren't obvious enough).

There's so many possibilities with this game!

This is slowly turning into my game of the year, we'll just have to see what the other episodes have in store for us.

Discord | Facebook | Instagram | Twitch | Twitter | Vine | YouTube
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Splintered (05/31/2015)