View Single Post
Old 01/20/2011   #6
X-SOLDIER

Ramsus, FaustWolf, nice to see you. ZeaLitY joined, and I got his perms fixed, so he should be bumping around here at some point. Looks like we've got the Chrono Compendium gang all here now.

Also, you can just call "dude in the background of guile's stage from sfii" "Mog" to save time.

Aside from that, Kassidy over at Seikens suggested contacting one of their affiliate sites, SquarePalace. Issue therein lying is that it's a French site, and I haven't taken French since the 6th grade. Until I hear back from Kassidy, is there anyone here who might be able to put together an intro message for me? Maybe even just a raw translation of my Sample Contact Data. I'd be sending a notification that we're (mostly) English speaking, but I don't want to leave any of the European language sites out of this if they're interested.

Aside from that, I'm reaching out to another of their affiliates, Square Anthology today, and seeing if they might be interested in joining in on the discussion.

If anyone else has contacted a community, let me know, so I can add it to the list, or if you'd rather have me reach out to them, just get me the contact data, and I'll do the same.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (01/22/2011)