View Single Post
Old 10/02/2013   #11
Dawnbreaker

I agree with all the recommendations made so far and like to add a few. I think Force should return, if interested, to Smod. He does such a bang-up job in the FF section I think he'd be an asset. I also think that Ghost should be promoted to Smod. He's an awesome combination of pragmatic and funny, and I'd imagine he'd do good (blow)job too (hehehehe).

The other person that sticks in my mind (and really, Tres said it right, there's so many good people here) is GLD, or whatever he goes by now. I dunno if he'd be interested but I'm sure he'd do a great job too.

I'm sure another special nomination will come to me but not at 2 in the morning. xD

"I'll make you happy," said Life, "But first, I'll make you strong."

"You can do everything right and still lose. That is not weakness; that is Life." Jean-Luc Picard / Patrick Stewart

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people." Martin Luthar King Jr.

Last edited by Dawnbreaker; 10/02/2013 at 08:18 AM.
Dawnbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 6:
ForceStealer (10/03/2013), Kermitu Kleric Katie (10/03/2013), Mama Dragon (10/03/2013), Sprites (10/03/2013), The Pyro (10/02/2013), The Twilight Mexican (10/02/2013)