View Single Post
Old 06/10/2018   #230
X-SOLDIER

Man, so I tried doing the "Beat Famfrit in 5 turns" thing at the end of Chapter VI Part I, and I just don't even understand what the hell you're supposed to do on most of the most challenging things.

My rental card was a 5+ Lunafreya card, so I had Barrier, Wall, & Elemental Resistance active. Even with all of that in place, he'd still break the wall and deal enough damage to KO me literally every single time his turn came around.

Feels bad, man. I just ditched off to Chapter VI Part II, and it looks like they're actually gonna make me use Meia... which I still didn't do for the entirety of the previous part of that chapter, because it never made you, so.....

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Teioh (06/10/2018)