View Single Post
Old 11/10/2016   #249
Jason Tandro

Fascination wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote: I don't care what brainwashed idiots voted for Trump or why they did it, but now all are punished. Fucking. Period.
And that is why you are not in charge of anything.
Impressive counter argument. Really that must have taken you ages to come up with that childish snappish retort.

Actually I'm "in charge" of a family, with a bisexual, Mexican wife who is now at risk for greater discrimination (even if being married to me she might not show the bisexual side of herself). I have a daughter who may choose to be a full blown lesbian when she grows up and god bless her. Or maybe she views herself more as a he. Thanks to the damage this government can now do to her, that future along with the future of millions of others is now compromised and this is why people of all walks of life are, rightfully, angry.

So if you want to snipe and be a contrarian go right ahead. I'll start planning for the worst while hoping for the best.

Edit: No, I'm going to go with this. I countered Dash's argument. While we are obviously on different sides of the spectrum, I was attacking her point. Your counter was literally nothing but an ad hominem attack with the intellectual value of a Youtube comment.

If you are not able to express yourself better than this, maybe you don't belong being a moderator.

@Random Nobody: Did you even read the rest of that post?

Last edited by Jason Tandro; 11/10/2016 at 06:45 AM.
Thanked by 2:
Dawnbreaker (11/10/2016), jacoobmiller (11/10/2016)