View Single Post
Old 06/13/2012   #391
Tifabelle

mako wrote: Funny how none of the positive or helpful posts on the subject never got aired out or "leaked" by said informant.
Actually, they have. Just not in light of the recent event.

One's an explicit mention of rape referring to a forum member.
You keep saying that when it's already been discussed that it wasn't in reference to Rishi, but a quote by Rishi. In which case (in the point you made following this) the original reason for his infraction is moot. Omega didn't insult Rishi, neither did Ryu. But she was offended by both.

Then this is something that Ryu and Rishi seriously need to get to the bottom of because again. There is no rule here I am aware of, that states that if a certain member has creeped out another, they are hereby banned from ever telling black humor jokes on this forum ever again. I was also unaware that Ryu was under censorship and blacklisted in the way he could joke.
Sometimes people just don't get along. And that's separate from the fact that Ryu KNOWS (and has stated such) that Rishi doesn't like him and is creeped out by him. So I have to seriously question WHY he would make a tasteless joke in response to her. (Especially considering that was one of the reasons given the last time he seriously offended someone.) Maybe he needs to be told not to do that with her anymore. And if it continues, then serious action needs to be taken. So you say to Rishi, yeah it was offensive but there's nothing we can do. But do you want members feeling uncomfortable visiting and posting on the forum? Several "dark jokes" have been reported before. Ryu's is not the first, and I doubt it will be the last.

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Thanked by 6:
Alessa Gillespie (06/13/2012), Celes Chere (06/13/2012), Dana Scully (06/14/2012), looneymoon (06/13/2012), Marle (06/13/2012), Serah Farron (06/13/2012)