View Single Post
Old 06/01/2010   #4
Bex

Warning, probs NC-17 rating. haww
Thetis Alcesteos

Just Curious

How are you meant to feel when someone you’ve known for fourteen years still manages to surprise you? Turns out, the human way of saying ‘thank you’ carries a lot more weight than two simple words. I never expected Fiona to thank me back, and when she did; well, it wasn’t something I’ll forget in a hurry. Anything I had thought about Fiona for the last four years seemed to have deserted me. I was completely lost for words as she spun me round, the surprise of her lips bruising against mine nearly pushing the air from my lungs. It wasn’t anything like what I had seen on TV, and nothing like the thank you I had given her. I was so confused, but at the same time, airy, as if I was floating away on a bunch of balloons that you see those street vendors trying to sell. It was like she had taken all the bad blood between us and just burned it away. This couldn’t have been a thank you, it felt better than that. It felt unbelievable. My cheeks flushed hot and cold. First the shirt, and now this? Fiona couldn’t have been angry with me for kissing her, if she was, she probably would have shoved me backwards or something. I had never expected this. If anyone had told me two weeks ago that this would happen; I would have probably laughed in their face. This couldn’t have been real.

I didn’t really know what to say. In fact, I probably couldn’t have said anything if I wanted to, because as soon as Fiona pulled away, my jaw may as well have been on the floor. I’d never had anyone like Fiona in my life before. In Viola, I didn’t exactly have many friends, hell, I don’t think I spoke to another Destrillian during the two months before the escape. I suppose I had Ariel, but then again, Ariel was friends with everyone. What I’m trying to say is that I’ve never had anyone who’s been there for me, and now I had Fiona. Sure, she wasn’t a master conversationalist; she was violent, aggressive and incredibly intolerant of my alias (me and her both). But at least she had been taking notice of me and paying me a bit of attention. I buried my face into her shoulder, savouring my first taste of intimacy.

The shirt was just the first step. Ever since Fiona and I have started getting close, my powers have been going crazy. The worst part was a month or so after it all started, when I made it rain in the living room while we were kissing and broke the TV. Fiona got so mad at me, though I was pretty angry too; we weren’t able to find a new TV for a couple of weeks. I think Fiona was worse though, especially when she set fire to the couch. Then there were the marks on my neck, oh god, the marks may as well have put on display to the entire Orange Zone, completely oblivious to the implications that they held. I didn’t find out the reason everyone was staring until I went to work with them all over my throat, and Tonio asked if I’d been assaulted by some kind of vampire. I think he must have realised that I had no idea what he was talking about, because he then proceeded to give me a lecture about the social stigma of ‘hickies’. I don’t think I’ve ever been embarrassed in front of a human before, but during this talk, I just wanted a hole in the ground to open and swallow me up. I managed to keep my composure, and made myself feel better later the kitchen seemed to 'accidentally' flood itself, much to Tonio's dismay.

It must have been four months after our first kiss that things really reached a whole new level. I had seen Fiona come out of the shower that morning, and something caught my eye. She had scars, tonnes of them, all over her back. I’d never noticed it before, and it really got me thinking. Maybe this explained why she was so messed up; well, more messed up than the rest of us, anyway. If she had lived through that at Viola, I guess I could appreciate why she’d be so angry all the time. I couldn’t have endured all that, it would have killed me. I wanted to understand her, even if only by a little bit. The sight of her back bugged me all day, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. All the way through work I just sat listlessly on the counter, trying to think of a way to bring it up with her. When I got back to the apartment, I changed into my lazy clothes and sat on the couch, waiting for her to come back so I could ask.

When Fiona bust through the door (at 3am, as usual) she made her way straight to the sofa, hooking her legs on either side of me as she pulled me into a kiss. That was enough to erase my nerves, and after a few minutes, I slowly snaked my hand up her back. Fiona must have had other ideas as she pulled away to grin at me, cocking her eyebrow in that arrogant way she always did. Something new that you learned on TV?
I shook my head as my fingers trailed across the scars on her back. They were rough and deeply set into her skin. I felt my hand tremble as it traced each cut, each silvery scar as I slowly made my way up her back. It’s not that. Her temperature rose as my finger stroked the ridges of her spine. Just curious. It wasn’t exactly a lie, and I wasn’t exactly sure how I was else I would have approached her about it. If I had straight up asked about them, she would have probably stormed off in the dead of the night or something. Fiona seemed to plunge her tongue deeper into my throat as I tried to pluck up the courage to talk about it. However, it seemed Fiona had other ideas. Her voice resonated in my head as she pulled away from my lips.
Well then...

My train of thought seemed to melt away into the heat of her body as Fiona twisted one of her hands in my hair. My eyes widened before fluttering to a close as I tilted back my neck for her to explore. Her tongue ran up the hollow of my throat, and my pulse quivered as I felt her fingers trace up and down the line of my abdomen. Then it happened - that feeling that throws me off guard every time. The way my stomach goes tense for a moment too long, the way my shoulders shudder as Fiona roughly pushes my back against the couch, the way that I fall limp when her palm glides up my ribcage. Then her fingertips brush against my chest and it feels like lightning has shot through my body. I still didn’t understand exactly what was happening; Fiona had never tried anything like this before. I dug my nails into her back, like I’d slip off the sofa if I didn’t hold on.

Whatever she was doing made goose bumps run down my spine. I didn’t quite know how to react. I was a little shaken up by the way Fiona seemed to have exploited my curiosity, but at the same time, it had triggered something that had overwhelmed me completely. I still don’t know which was more puzzling; not knowing what Fiona was doing, or not knowing why she had one of those stupid smirks on her face the entire time.
We’ll save the rest of that for another time. Goodnight, Thetis.

The shock of Fiona’s weight leaving my lap left my mind blank. My lips parted to protest, but after everything that had just happened, I just couldn’t seem to form words. I stood bolt upright as I watched her disappear into our room. I’d never felt like this before, my mouth was bone dry and my hands were trembling. A strange, almost primal desire had awoken within me.
W-wait!
There were so many questions running through my head. I paced back and forth across the living room, gaze continually darting from the floor to the bedroom. What was she doing in there? What was I supposed to do? What did she want me to do? I knew what I wanted; but what about Fiona? What did she mean another time? Fiona wasn’t the type to wait for things. Was I supposed to follow her? Did she know I was going to do this? I fiddled with the hem of my tank-top as I tried to peer around the bedroom door from the other side of the lounge. It was totally silent, which drove me crazy. I took a deep breath. She had probably wanted for this to happen. Fiona had a way of charming me into doing whatever she wanted. I don’t know what it was, but sometimes she could just be so...persuasive. I knew what I had to do. I wanted this.

All the doubt seemed to vanish from my mind as I strode into the room, confidence roaring through me as I spotted Fiona. She was lying on her side, back turned to the door. I could tell she was smiling as my eyes ran over her, silhouetted by the light of a streetlamp from outside. The smooth lines of her legs, her narrow hips, the dip of her waist... I think it was the first time I had actually fully taken in Fiona’s body, or more accurately, how little she was wearing. Her little stunt in the living room had drawn me to her, and she knew it. I can’t tell you what had come over me, but I know I didn’t resist it. Bounding across the room and over the mattress, I pounced on Fiona, planting my knees on either side of her hips. Without hesitation I pushed her onto her back, crushing my mouth against hers while I used all my weight to pin her hands by her head. Fiona’s tongue met mine, and I could feel her lips twitch into a smirk, that smirk that told me she had always known what I would do. I hated that. I hated how she saw me as oh-so-predictable little Lucy Adams, who had no independence whatsoever. It made me feel like such a child. My eyes shot open as I felt her pull ever so slightly away, half annoyed, half worried that I was doing something wrong.

“Someone's finally got the hang of it,”

I glared at her, pouting as she laughed at me. Now wasn’t the time for Fiona to be patronising. Her tongue cut me short before I could yell at her, the taste of her kiss stealing away any rebuke I had planned. Pulling one of my hands from hers, I slipped it up her shirt, leisurely circling my fingers over her taut stomach muscles. Her heart pounded as my hand reached her chest, the rise in temperature beneath the cotton of her shirt nearly becoming uncomfortable. Fiona didn’t move an inch, still wearing that stupid grin that made me feel just a little bit nervous every time I saw it. I planted my lips on her neck, trailing my tongue over the flutter of a pulse I felt there. It took a surprising amount of effort to focus my attention on communicating telepathically.

I think you know who I learnt from.

I smiled coyly at her, my growing self confidence empowering to taunt her as much as she had been taunting me. A realisation hit me, and I froze. For all my sudden self-assurance, I honestly had no idea what I was doing. Unfortunately, Fiona had been grinning wildly for a reason. The predatory look she had in her eyes told me she was had been waiting for this moment, and I was right. In one swift movement she had managed to switch places with me, but not before I had made some strange, startled squeal as I fell on my back. I was practically glowing red in the dark, nearly dying of embarrassment. But then Fiona just did one of those infuriating, dismissive chuckles before biting down on my collarbone. I squirmed ever so slightly as her fingers somehow managed to encircle both my wrists in a gentle, but firm grip, while her other hand lazily slipped over the line of my belly, making my breath catch in my throat. Maybe she had been right. Maybe it would have been better if we’d left this for another time. What if this was all happening too fast? My focus was so skewed that I had to speak vocally.

“I’m not really an expert, though...”

My voice was hoarse and faltering. I could hardly concentrate as Fiona’s hand roamed all over my skin, biting my lip as her nails ran up the inside of my thigh. Her mouth returned to mine, tongue sinking deeper into my throat as her body pressed against mine. I felt the sharp edge of her hips grinding into my stomach, a sudden pain that was offset by the pleasure of her touch. I didn’t want there to be any more space between us as I arched my back, brushing my chest against hers as Fiona’s lips sent me into sensory overload. I was only just conscious of the water vapour in the air crystallising to moisture as my eyes screwed up in the darkness. Her voice in my head was barely audible as she removed her hand from my leg and I uttered a pained whimper. I was drunk with longing and I craved more contact, trying to wriggle free of her grip with little success.

Shut up...

Fiona’s hand began to tangle in my braid, blue hair spilling over my shoulder like ink as she loosed it from its tie. Her breath tickled the side of my cheek, a shiver running through my body as her tongue lightly brushed the shell of my ear. My stomach clenched in apprehensive anticipation as she whispered in a tone I’d never heard from her before.

“...and enjoy it.”

Last edited by Bex; 06/02/2010 at 11:18 AM.
Thanked by 10:
Alex (06/01/2010), Celes Chere (06/01/2010), Hisako (06/01/2010), Joe (06/01/2010), NoenGaruth (06/01/2010), Omega (06/01/2010), Sheva Alomar (06/01/2010), Super Mario (06/01/2010), Tennyo (06/01/2010), Tifaeria (06/04/2010)