View Single Post
Old 05/25/2018   #292
Ergo

The battle is between Joe and the kalm traveller not Joe his chocobo and the kalm traveller. Of were bringing in mounts I see your chocobo and raise you the kalm traveller actually rides into battle atop ruby weapon.

So far the opposition has revealed startling revelations around their famous chocobo racer.

1. He's a narcissist who's obviously peacocking - it was claimed jockeys can't choose their outfit yet we know first hand that cloud can participate whenever he wants wearing his token purple boiler suit and as my esteemed partner in crime also shown, no other athlete wears a tophat.

2) Joe may in fact be a brony
If Joe has the physicality to wrangle a Chocobo and ride it into victory, then he sure as hell would know how to wrangle a drooping, limp, flaccid old man. He'd tie that rope right around the old man's arms and secure him tightly in place the way he'd secure a wild Chocobo to its post. Boom. Cornered.
What more can we say to that eh?
Kinda speaks to the true value of the man that he looks at an old man and thinks to himself. "You know what he would look great on all 4's with a saddle on his back and a gag in his mouth"

This is hardly indicative to the noble man our opposition previously tried to depict.

Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting,
dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Ergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
f a n c y (05/25/2018), LicoriceAllsorts (05/25/2018), solo player sab (05/25/2018)