The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 06/28/2018   #811
Tetsujin

Here's the full version of Chikai btw:

YouTube Video
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Alex Strife (07/02/2018), Chloe Frazer (06/29/2018), Dark and Divine (06/28/2018), Lex (06/28/2018), looneymoon (06/28/2018), The Twilight Mexican (06/28/2018), Theozilla (06/28/2018)
Old 06/28/2018   #812
looneymoon

Tetsujin wrote: Here's the full version of Chikai btw:

YouTube Video
i only stan legends

looneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/2018   #813
ForceStealer

It's no Passion/Sanctuary, but good

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (06/30/2018), The Twilight Mexican (06/29/2018)
Old 06/29/2018   #814
Tetsujin

I wonder if we'll also get a remix+orchestral version again.
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Alex Strife (07/02/2018), Tashasaurous (06/30/2018), The Twilight Mexican (06/30/2018), Theozilla (06/30/2018)
Old 06/30/2018   #815
Tashasaurous
I think there will be. Simple and Clean/Hikari and Santuary/Passion both had remix+orchestral versions of their songs, I don't see why Don't Think Twice/Chikai won't have the same.

Edit: By the way, and I know none of you are going to like me for it, but here's part of another interview with Nomura that came up yesterday.

Kingdom Hearts 3 finally brings the Dark Seeker Saga to a close after more than 15 years. Tell me what it means to you to finally finish this story. Are you happy? Are you a little sad that it's finally coming to an end?

Nomura: Yes. It does come to an end, but I'm not fully swayed to one emotion. I'm not really happy, I'm not really sad. Although I do feel a little sad when I think some characters will probably never appear ever again. Once I think about that, it makes me a little sad. But other than that I'm just more relieved that I was able to tell the full story.
Here's the link to the full interview from USgamer.net, which pretty much repeats the previous interviews.
Click here to view the article

Well, everyone knows that Xehanort and most of his incarnations are history after KH3. But yeah, you know.

Last edited by Tashasaurous; 06/30/2018 at 02:26 AM.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/2018   #816
Tashasaurous
I've been meaning to speak about this for a while but I keep forgetting. A lot of people think that the place where Kairi and Lea are both training at is a new world which, given Nomura's interviews, is a place where you can't visit and it's a new world or Daybreak Town.

However, I have an idea that makes more sense on where they're actually at.

Remember the place that Lea was sent to during Dream Drop Distance where Time runs differently compared to the Realm of Light in order to train how to wield his Keyblade before he went to the Realm of Sleep to rescue Sora?

What if that gorgeus forest-like sunset place he and Kairi are in as seen in the recent trailers is in fact their training ground Realm where Time runs slower/quicker than in the Realm of Light? Given how it's only accessible via magic through Yen Sid, Merlin and the Three Good Faries, it makes sense to me.

Edit: 28th July-Just had a thought on who the final three members of Xehanort's new Organization XIII could be and I thought up of the possible candidates.

(SPOILER)

The members we have so far are:
Master Xehahort.
Young Xehanort.
Ansem the Seeker of Darkness.
Xemnas.
Xigbar.
Saix.
Marluxia.
Larxene.
Luxord.
Vanitas.

Now, none of us know who the other three are yet, but here's who I think, some I hope doesn't come to pass but could very well be likely...except Riku.

Possible candidates:
Sora(Hope not but he's a target, so it's likely)
Lea/Axel(Again, hope not but he could have been hit given what happened in DDD, so again, it's likely).
Even(Due to him being (DDD Spoilers) unstable upon being restored in DDD
Dilan(Same as Even)
Roxas(Like Sora and Lea, hope not)
Xion(same as Sora, Lea and Roxas)
Ventus(Hope not but very likely)
Aqua(Despite the trailers, none of us are still 100% certain)
Terra(His current status is still unknown).

That's my list of the final three Seekers of Darkness: AKA-the unwilling victums to become Xehanort's puppets, clones, vessels and all that-for the time being.

Last edited by Tashasaurous; 07/28/2018 at 11:13 AM.
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/09/2018)
Old 07/29/2018   #817
Lucis Caelum

Kingdom Hearts III to have approximately 80+ hours of playable content, including 40-50 hours in main story gameplay.
Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 5:
Alex Strife (07/30/2018), Cthulhu (07/29/2018), Dark and Divine (07/30/2018), Tashasaurous (07/29/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/29/2018)
Old 07/29/2018   #818
Kingdom Hearts530

Lucis Caelum wrote: Kingdom Hearts III to have approximately 80+ hours of playable content, including 40-50 hours in main story gameplay.
AHHHHHHHH

I'm going to be hermitting until I finish KH3, School, work, and organizations, BE DAMNED. I am so hyped for this game, that I'm almost worried I'm *too* hyped.
Kingdom Hearts530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/30/2018   #819
Tashasaurous
IGN just released another interview with Nomura who speaks about who is favorite character is, and apparently he's thinking of adding a (SPOILER) Mary Poppins world into KH3.

Click here to view the article
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (07/30/2018), looneymoon (07/30/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/31/2018)
Old 07/30/2018   #820
Ergo

Bit late for it now though.

Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting,
dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Ergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/30/2018   #821
Ryuman

It seemed like he wanted to, but couldn't figure out an appropriate way, so he wants to use it in a future title.
Ryuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/31/2018)