The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Marquis Halim Ondore IV's Lies

Marquis Halim Ondore IV's Lies I'm Captain Basch. Don't believe Ondore's lies!

Old 06/19/2009   #1
Makoeyes987
Default Sperm as art? Dead fucking serious

You know, I think I've finally hit the point where I loathe people. This fucking moron is actually being considered an artist by critics in New York. He's a fucking pervert, who...well, I'll let your read this shit for yourself. This is fucking disgusting.

As an artist, I am constantly struggling to find ways to challenge the limits of my chosen medium, which is sperm, and push my audience toward a higher level of both cognition and meta cognition--to see, in other words, the art beyond the art, the way the art steps beyond being an object of "art," so to speak, and invokes a definition that calls into question the very fabric of life and existence and our species' interaction with the physical and emotional world. For example, my last piece, "Jerking Off On The Orange Line," was intended to push the boundaries of physical expression and inspire self-reflection among the three Catholic high school girls at the end of the car, whose expectation of a Metro ride without the opportunity to witness another human masturbating was challenged--I think, for the better. Its follow-up piece, "Running Pantless Through the Station," was a breathless exploration of the nexus where the tyranny of law enforcement intersects with the vibrant pulse of individuality and liberal expression. "My Cock In Her Sleeping Mouth," perhaps one of my most controversial pieces, explored the biological, social, physical, and emotional consequences of one-sided fellatio, and often misunderstood expression of deep, abiding affection. Its follow-up, "Ejaculate on Her Forehead," takes this a step further, calling into question the ideas of what it means to "own" ones own skin. Symbolically, in turning her white with my love, I am exploring complex issues of race and challenging my audience to question their own biases, prejudgments, and narrow world views.
You can read more on this bullshit here.
Thanked by:
Munatik (06/19/2009)
Old 06/19/2009   #2
Max Payne

Oh get the fuck out of here.

That's fucking crazy.
Thanked by 5:
Makoeyes987 (06/19/2009), NoenGaruth (06/22/2009), Tifaeria (06/20/2009), wayfarer (06/21/2009), Zealkin (06/15/2012)
Old 06/19/2009   #3
Tetsujin

What.

WHAT.
Old 06/19/2009   #4
Makoeyes987

I know, it's fucking sick.
Old 06/19/2009   #5
Tetsujin

Tetsujin wrote: What.

WHAT.
Old 06/19/2009   #6
Makoeyes987

It's amazing what lengths people will go for their perversion.
Old 06/19/2009   #7
Munatik

It's sick. I totally agree, Seto.
(SPOILER) Srsly.

Help yourself to some guaranteed lulz
--> Dancing Pink
--> Rifftrax v. High School Musical
Thanked by:
Makoeyes987 (06/19/2009)
Old 06/19/2009   #8
Makoeyes987

Yeah it fuckin' is. I want to punch the guy in that article, in the mouth.
Old 06/19/2009   #9
Munky

God...I fucking hate artists. Pretentious arseholes.

my last piece, "Jerking Off On The Orange Line," was intended to push the boundaries of physical expression and inspire self-reflection among the three Catholic high school girls at the end of the car, whose expectation of a Metro ride without the opportunity to witness another human masturbating was challenged
In other words, I want to shock people by wanking in front of little girls.
Thanked by 2:
Makoeyes987 (06/19/2009), Zealkin (06/15/2012)
Old 06/19/2009   #10
Makoeyes987

Pretty fuckin' much.
Old 06/19/2009   #11
Max Payne

Munky wrote: God...I fucking hate artists. Pretentious arseholes

Last edited by Makoeyes987; 06/19/2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: NO need for language like that.
Thanked by 2:
Strangelove (06/20/2009), Tifaeria (06/20/2009)
Old 06/19/2009   #12
Makoeyes987

I think she only meant the artists who are raving perverts, molesting people on the street. Artists like you are awesome. No need to glare at her

I mean, look at the guy in the article. He's a fucking perv.
Old 06/19/2009   #13
Max Payne

For one thing this guy isn't an artist at all, and referring to him as such is completely fallacy.

also

Artists like you are awesome.
lol
Thanked by 2:
Makoeyes987 (06/19/2009), Zealkin (06/15/2012)
Old 06/19/2009   #14
Makoeyes987

^ Thank'd for truth.

You're right. He's not an artist. He's a pervert. And a fiend.

And you are awesome.
Old 06/19/2009   #15
Munatik

I for one will be contacting my representatives. I refuse to fund the perversions of these scoundrels with my tax dollars through bullshit programs like the NEA.

I mean, just look at him. Look at that dorky red hair and pale skin. And those fey, stupid sunglasses and trench coat. It just screams pervert. Outrageous!!

Help yourself to some guaranteed lulz
--> Dancing Pink
--> Rifftrax v. High School Musical
Thanked by:
The Man (07/14/2009)