The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 01/05/2011   #16
Tetsujin

Well, it got a remake...but still...

It'd be nice if I could play BBS on the tv...in friggin' full screen. Because currently I have no plans to get it for the PSP even though I really wanna play it. I'm pretty much fed up with their constant Final Mix and handheld spin-off trolling. =/
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011   #17
ForceStealer

It is pretty good. Who cares about Final Mixes anyway? I never have. People just send me the bonus endings on youtube.

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011   #18
Tetsujin

Yeah no, I never liked the youtube argument. I want that sort of shit in my game, not watch it on youtube in poor quality. =p

Especially since the BBS Final Mix bonus ending is a playable episode. Apparently it is very important to Nomura that everyone gets to experience it, which is why the requirements for unlocking it were lowered. You can get it on the easiest difficulty setting apparently.

So yeah, I wanna play games. Not watch them on youtube.
Old 01/05/2011   #19
ForceStealer

Tetsujin wrote: Apparently it is very important to Nomura that everyone gets to experience it
Well, no, apparently it isn't. As it's not coming out in the west. And since its not coming out in the west, youtube's really your only option for that extra crap. But the game as is is complete, and the best KH game since II. Gameplay-wise, I think its the best since the first.

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
Thanked by:
Mitch Connor (01/05/2011)
Old 01/05/2011   #20
Tetsujin

ForceStealer wrote: Well, no, apparently it isn't.
Those were his words though. And that's what's pissing me off so much. Claiming it's oh so important but making it exclusive to Japan.
Old 01/05/2011   #21
ForceStealer

Still no reason to deny yourself of a good game. Just get it used if you're concerned about money going to them or whatever.

Old 01/05/2011   #22
Tetsujin

youtube's really your only option for that extra crap.
Youtube won't let me use additional gameplay elements or fight additional challenging bosses though.
Granted, BBS FM doesn't have that much of it, but KH2 FM had loads of content added.
Old 01/05/2011   #23
ForceStealer

And so you don't play any BBS as at all? Sounds like you only punish yourself.

Old 01/05/2011   #24
Tetsujin

In the long run I'd only punish myself if I keep buying their shit despite disagreeing with their methods. Maybe if they start improving. But for now, I can wait.
Old 01/05/2011   #25
ForceStealer

But...buying it used or not paying for it at all doesn't support them...

Old 01/05/2011   #26
Tifabelle

If you steal it, you don't have to pay for it

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Tifabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Mitch Connor (01/05/2011)
Old 01/05/2011   #27
Tetsujin

Maybe I will. =p
Buy it used, I mean. Don't have a customised PSP and don't like not owning originals anyway.

Still though. I wish it wouldn't be on a damned handheld. It wouldn't be so bad if at least the output resolution for connecting the PSP to the tv would be SD.
Old 01/05/2011   #28
Tifabelle

Wait. Play PSP games on a regular tv? How is it done? I know you can play PS3 games through your PSP, I've done that before. Does it work the other way?

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Tifabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011   #29
Strangelove

Newer PSP models (I don't remember which, but ones beyond the original 'fat' model) have output for playing it on a TV. I think they're coming out with some kind of HDTV one as well?
Old 01/05/2011   #30
Tetsujin

Tifabelle wrote: Wait. Play PSP games on a regular tv? How is it done? I know you can play PS3 games through your PSP, I've done that before. Does it work the other way?
The original model couldn't but the slim model and the newer one (2000 and 3000) can be used with TVs. Games originally only worked with a component cable although I think they added composite cable support too.