The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Member Spotlight Archive

Member Spotlight Archive Old threads from the Member Spotlight.

Old 12/09/2014   #31
Chloe Frazer

Cabaret wrote: If you met Carlie, what would you do with her?
Don't giver her ideas.

Celes Chere wrote: If I met carlie i would make her step on a lego
YOU MONSTER. ;_ ;

You know I can change your username and siggy to a character from "The Lego Movie"? I have the powar to do that now.

I don't remember but do you play Persona 4?

Is there any particular video game or series that you would like to get into but have been unable to do so yet?
Old 12/09/2014   #32
Celes Chere

It would be served to your liking. I personally like mine medium rare or RARE B) oh god rare steaks i MISS THAT

preferred cuisine is mostly pastas these days

that would be abuse of mod powers and i would report you and get you fired

I played persona 4 one time, I do not own it otherwise I would play it more.

I'd like to get into Mass Effect and I started it but now that I'm late to that party it's like... there's 48930924881 other games to play. And I'm trying to play them all, heh. I also really want to play Rule of Rose
Thanked by 2:
Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #33
Chloe Frazer

You certainly try and fail.

You should get a Vita, that game is fantastic.

You know Kimble is not gonna stop bothering you until you finish them right? In fact I'm going to join him on that.

Would you be open to playing Inquisition's co-op with us?
Old 12/09/2014   #34
Celes Chere

i dont want to buy a vita for one game tho

Yes, I know...................... trust me.

hmm maybe! I haven't tried it out yet B)
Old 12/09/2014   #35
Omega

Yeah, I ask her about it about once a month. Or more, in the case of the last time I was over at her place and played it for her

Which of the Disney princesses is the best? Worst? Why (for both)?

Relevant to what we will (fucking hopefully) be watching tonight: what are your thoughts on heroes of legend, i.e. did they exist, are they simply folklore, is it fiction based in heavily embellished reality, etc? If such "myths" (legends, whatever you want to call them) were actually real/true/accurate, do you have a hero that would be your favorite? (note that Medea was not a hero so much as the wronged wife OF a hero, as she was never part of the crew of the Argo)

On a related note, when in the hell are we going to watch the last episode of No Game No Life? I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Old 12/10/2014   #36
Chloe Frazer

Have you continued watching Game of Thrones? Have you read the books?

Are you ready to accept that you're in fact Mexican?
Old 12/10/2014   #37
Telcontar

What is your favourite second of the day?

What is your favourite first of the day?

Do you wear Ellen underwear?

Do you gym, brah?
Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/10/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)
Old 12/10/2014   #38
Ghost X

If you made up a suit that didn't previously exist for a deck of cards, what would it be?

If you made up a tarot card that didn't previously exist, what would it be?

If you added an astrological sign to the calender that didn't previously exist, what would it be, and what would you call it?

If you invented a religion, what would it be called?

If you added a kind of weather forecast that didn't previously exist on Earth, what would you call it, and describe what it would be like?

What is a movie that hasn't been made that needs to be made? Title and synopsis, please .

Is there any particular futuristic technology that you are looking forward to? If so, what is it?

What body part that doesn't currently exist in humans would you want?

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by 2:
Old 12/10/2014   #39
Dawnbreaker

Apologies if this has already been asked (skimmed the thread, so I don't think so):

What place would you visit right now if time, money, and space was not a problem?

Do you like to cook? To bake?

Do you have a favorite picture?

What scene in a movie/book/etc. really moved you? Why?

"I'll make you happy," said Life, "But first, I'll make you strong."

"You can do everything right and still lose. That is not weakness; that is Life." Jean-Luc Picard / Patrick Stewart

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people." Martin Luthar King Jr.

Thanked by 2:
Old 12/10/2014   #40
Celes Chere

BEST DISNEY PRINCESS : Aurora. She's my favorite, and I know people say that's boring bc she was asleep for... a good portion of the movie blahblah. But she's so classy and beautiful and the most lovely of them all I adore her ♥

worst princess um.... i guess er... idk i like all of the princesses ;u;;; maybe snow white because she was sort of boring?? BUT I STILL LIKE HER

apparently we AREN'T watching it tonight lol. Same with no game no life which is too bad I would like to see the ending too. B)

It's going to sound dumb for me to choose king arthur, but king arthur. just because arthurian legend has always, aLWAYS been my favorite. I've read all about it and I find it so interesting. I do think it is just myth though, I've never really believed that these were stories based on an exaggerated truth. But hey anything's possible ~~~

I have caught up with watching GoT, have not read it.

and no bc i'm not mexican bye ))

What is your favourite second of the day?

What is your favourite first of the day?
I might be sounding stupid BUT I AM REALLY TIRED RN so i'll blame that but I don't understand these questions?? IS IT A CERTAIN PHRASING I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH OR am I reading too much into these questions does this mean like my favorite first thing to do in the day or I'M CONFUSED

Do you wear Ellen underwear?

Do you gym, brah?
no, I'm not even sure what Ellen underwear is lol

and NOPE gym sucks and i'm lazy

If you made up a suit that didn't previously exist for a deck of cards, what would it be?

If you made up a tarot card that didn't previously exist, what would it be?

If you added an astrological sign to the calender that didn't previously exist, what would it be, and what would you call it?

If you invented a religion, what would it be called?

If you added a kind of weather forecast that didn't previously exist on Earth, what would you call it, and describe what it would be like?

What is a movie that hasn't been made that needs to be made? Title and synopsis, please .

Is there any particular futuristic technology that you are looking forward to? If so, what is it?

What body part that doesn't currently exist in humans would you want?
Hearts, Clubs, Spades, Diamonds, and... STARS

The Cursed

YOU CAN'T JUST ADD SIGNS TO THE CALENDAR //shakes// though they did do that before... I forgot what it was called but everyone was mad lol. Apparently that sign meant that I was to switch into a pisces... please I'm 100 percent aries

It would be called davekatism

For some reason I thought of a giant purple swirling cloud with a black hole in the middle and lightning going through it.... and then I thought maybe I was thinking of the glow cloud from wtnv. anyway idk what I would call it, but it looks really pretty in my head

A movie that needs to be made? a decent fucking horror movie I don't care what kind. Just please make it better than this shit that's been coming out lately. It doesn't even need to be twisted or weird just TRULY so psychologically UNNERVING that it scares the shit out of you and makes you paranoid to go to sleep

I would like the ability to teleport somehow pls... and not die

Humans should have tails ovo

What place would you visit right now if time, money, and space was not a problem?

Do you like to cook? To bake?

Do you have a favorite picture?

What scene in a movie/book/etc. really moved you? Why?
RIGHT now? California. Someone is there right now that I would like to have a word with, face to face. Several words actually.

I like to bake, not to cook. bc i can't.

I have LOTS of favorite pictures (as in photography) here's an example of one:

idk if this counts but this entire thing moves me and makes me cry like a baby every time

YouTube Video
Thanked by 7:
Cabaret (12/12/2014), Dawnbreaker (12/10/2014), Elessar (12/10/2014), Ghost X (12/10/2014), Octo (12/10/2014), Serah Farron (12/10/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)
Old 12/10/2014   #41
Elessar

Celes Chere wrote: I might be sounding stupid BUT I AM REALLY TIRED RN so i'll blame that but I don't understand these questions?? IS IT A CERTAIN PHRASING I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH OR am I reading too much into these questions does this mean like my favorite first thing to do in the day or I'M CONFUSED
Just screwing with you.

Celes Chere wrote: no, I'm not even sure what Ellen underwear is lol

Celes Chere wrote: and NOPE gym sucks and i'm lazy
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)
Old 12/10/2014   #42
Celes Chere

Telcontar 2 wrote:

Thanked by 6:
Chloe Frazer (12/12/2014), Doom Bunneh (12/11/2014), Elessar (12/11/2014), Octo (12/10/2014), Serah Farron (12/11/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)
Old 12/10/2014   #43
Sprites

oooh Aurora is my favourite Disney princess too!

What Childhood toy do you wish you still owned or looking back on thought that was the best toy I ever had.

Favourite season?

What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/11/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)
Old 12/10/2014   #44
Chloe Frazer

Sprites wrote: What Childhood toy do you wish you still owned or looking back on thought that was the best toy I ever had.
Definitely not a Lego.

Do you know you're a mean one Mr. Grinch?
Old 12/11/2014   #45
Celes Chere

oooh Aurora is my favourite Disney princess too!

What Childhood toy do you wish you still owned or looking back on thought that was the best toy I ever had.

Favourite season?

What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Awesome!!!

POLLY POCKETS i was obsessed with those. and dollhouses

fall

most delicious thing i've ever eaten omg ... probably crunchy tuna rolls in dragon sauce ,,,,,,,,,,,, FFFFFFF

Definitely not a Lego.
this is my ask thread, pal

Do you know you're a mean one Mr. Grinch?
I do know B)
Thanked by 4:
Chloe Frazer (12/11/2014), Serah Farron (12/11/2014), Sprites (12/11/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/12/2014)