The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 04/25/2018   #46
Chloe Frazer

I'm now meh about this which I guess is a lot better than thinking it was going to be a disaster when it was first announced.
Old 06/30/2018   #47
Animexcel

YouTube Video

Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (06/30/2018), Russell (08/01/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/02/2018)
Old 07/02/2018   #48
The Twilight Mexican

Sigh.

Jared Leto attached to movie about Morbius, the Living Vampire
Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (07/03/2018), Ghost X (07/02/2018), Shademp (07/03/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/03/2018)
Old 07/14/2018   #49
X-SOLDIER

Interview with Tom Hardy & another look at the Venom Symbiote's lovely grin: http://ew.com/movies/2018/07/13/veno...c-con-preview/

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (07/14/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/14/2018)
Old 07/21/2018   #50
Chloe Frazer

Venom Came to Comic-Con and Revealed Its Symbiotic Villain
Old 07/31/2018   #51
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

The Symbiotes look so very, very pretty.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (07/31/2018), Ghost X (08/01/2018), Shademp (07/31/2018), The Twilight Mexican (08/01/2018)
Old 08/01/2018   #52
X-SOLDIER

The Japanese poster is amazing:

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 5:
Dark and Divine (08/02/2018), Russell (08/01/2018), Shademp (08/02/2018), Tetsujin (08/01/2018), The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018)
Old 08/01/2018   #53
Russell

The Twilight Mexican wrote: Sigh.

Leto has been loosely attached to the film for some time, but wanted to make sure the film was in good hands before fully committing.

Screenwriters Sharpless and Sazama's other films include Dracula Untold, The Last Witch Hunter, and Gods of Egypt, so this film is clearly in good hands.

I'm more interested in the Cookie Monster-Vemon movie:
(SPOILER)

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Cookie Monster (08/02/2018), Dark and Divine (08/02/2018), Ghost X (08/02/2018), looneymoon (08/01/2018), Shademp (08/02/2018), The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/01/2018)
Old 08/02/2018   #54
Cookie Monster

Russell wrote:

Leto has been loosely attached to the film for some time, but wanted to make sure the film was in good hands before fully committing.

Screenwriters Sharpless and Sazama's other films include Dracula Untold, The Last Witch Hunter, and Gods of Egypt, so this film is clearly in good hands.

I'm more interested in the Cookie Monster-Vemon movie:
(SPOILER)

HȨ̬̩̾͛ͪ̈́̀́͘ ̶̧̨̱̹̭̯ͧ̾ͬC̷̙̲̝͖ͭ̏ͥͮ͟Oͮ͏̮̪̝͍M̲̖͊̒ͪͩͬ̚̚͜Ȇ̴̟̟͙̞ͩ͌͝S̨̥̫͎̭ͯ̿̔̀ͅ l!
Old 08/04/2018   #55
The Twilight Mexican

... And now Kraven the Hunter has one on the way.
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (08/04/2018), Tetsujin (08/04/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/04/2018)
Old 08/08/2018   #56
X-SOLDIER

Kotaku recently did a little article about Kouji Tajima about how far he's come as a concept artist.

While going through his Twitter, I found out that he's the one in charge of the design for Venom: https://twitter.com/Kouji_Tajima/sta...27543171031040

Also, he did character designs for Alita: Battle Angel
https://twitter.com/Kouji_Tajima/sta...27131354882048

As well as creature & background design for Godzilla: King of the Monsters
https://twitter.com/Kouji_Tajima/sta...60738380435456

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
Dark and Divine (08/08/2018)
Old 08/10/2018   #57
X-SOLDIER

Curious how you folks feel about this rumory news: http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08/...cu-crossovers/

R-Rated Venom as a standalone Vs. PG-13 that can play in the sandbox

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
Dark and Divine (08/10/2018)