The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Compilation of Final Fantasy VII > Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VII All events from the 1997 classic RPG, with which it all began.

Old 08/09/2018   #106
Obsidian Fire

The thing is... the Aerith/Zack pairing has nothing to do with the Aerith/Cloud/Tifa love triangle. Even if Aerith and Zack were an official couple (and CC treats them like this), Aerith would be free to pursue Cloud once she knows Zack is dead.

There's no reason the Remake can't have both in it.
BforBrigitta (08/09/2018), ForceStealer (08/09/2018), T@ctic (08/09/2018), Theozilla (08/09/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/09/2018)
Old 08/09/2018   #107
Random Nobody

Obsidian Fire wrote: The thing is... the Aerith/Zack pairing has nothing to do with the Aerith/Cloud/Tifa love triangle. Even if Aerith and Zack were an official couple (and CC treats them like this), Aerith would be free to pursue Cloud once she knows Zack is dead.

Random Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
BforBrigitta (08/09/2018)
Old 08/09/2018   #108
ForceStealer

Obsidian Fire wrote: The thing is... the Aerith/Zack pairing has nothing to do with the Aerith/Cloud/Tifa love triangle. Even if Aerith and Zack were an official couple (and CC treats them like this), Aerith would be free to pursue Cloud once she knows Zack is dead.

Exactly. I always thought that Aerith and Zack were a couple, but I still thought her feelings for Cloud (and vice versa) were genuine.

LTD warning level: 4

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 6:
Lex (08/10/2018), Minato (08/09/2018), Obsidian Fire (08/09/2018), T@ctic (08/09/2018), Theozilla (08/10/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/09/2018)
Old 08/09/2018   #109
T@ctic

well maybe if we were looking at a remaster or some slight differences i would probably agree more with you, but we have to remember it's almost a rehaul. they're even giving more insight on the previously empty avalanche members, so not seeing even a little bit more insight on any vagueness just doesn't seem likely.

also we have to consider what we have seen in the kotaku vids so far. zack's name was spoken probably less than a dozen times and was simply the character that changed cloud. so we can expect some more on that as well. also, CC was a prequel but remember i said in the sequel zerith was still included, twice.

but idk if this should be discussed anymore in this thread so i shouldn't go that further into it. for me, i will be surprised that for all that zerith pushing (and just generally more characterising zack) it won't be featured in the game or will be faint.

also, i wasn't implying since zerith was pushed in CC and slightly in ACC that aerith won't be interested in cloud or whatever. that will still be there of course. but the idea that S/E would include what they wrote in before isn't so far fetched.
Thanked by:
Theozilla (08/10/2018)