The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.


Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Random History

Random History Random old stuff that wasn't good enough for the top level of the archive.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08/04/2009   #6886
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: O HAI. Let's talk serious business.
I kno. Omgz ttlly 'cause you know the intarwebz is srs bsns.

So what's up?
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6887
paoo
Default

Desudesudesu! wrote: I kno. Omgz ttlly 'cause you know the intarwebz is srs bsns.

So what's up?
yrly.

...... I'm eating a sandwich. How about you?
paoo is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6888
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: yrly.

...... I'm eating a sandwich. How about you?
liek ttly.

I'm about to make some mac and cheese.
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6889
paoo
Default

Desudesudesu! wrote: liek ttly.

I'm about to make some mac and cheese.
OMG!
paoo is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6890
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: OMG!
IKNO. NOMNOMNOM.
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6891
paoo
Default

So.... how's your day going?
paoo is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6892
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: So.... how's your day going?
Pretty boring so far tbh. Hopefully in the next week or so it'll be more interesting.

How's your day going?
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6893
paoo
Default

Desudesudesu! wrote: Pretty boring so far tbh. Hopefully in the next week or so it'll be more interesting.

How's your day going?
orly.

Well... Mine is pretty boring too. I was hoping more ppl could talk in this thread. You and I are ttly spamming it

I think I'm going to play some Sims 3...

EDIT: Ooooooor, start on a video! *o*
paoo is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6894
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: orly.

Well... Mine is pretty boring too. I was hoping more ppl could talk in this thread. You and I are ttly spamming it

I think I'm going to play some Sims 3...

EDIT: Ooooooor, start on a video! *o*
Right? We're just filling it up with nonsense. Oi it is boring.

Ooh I wish I had the Sims 3. I might just play Warcraft III or something.
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6895
paoo
Default

Desudesudesu! wrote: Right? We're just filling it up with nonsense. Oi it is boring.

Ooh I wish I had the Sims 3. I might just play Warcraft III or something.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for someone to come and kick me in the butt.
Well.. you can always sell WoW and buy Sims 3 instead! It's so awesome~
paoo is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6896
Teva
Default

xAerith wrote: Yeah, I'm just waiting for someone to come and kick me in the butt.
Well.. you can always sell WoW and buy Sims 3 instead! It's so awesome~
Mm, no can do it's a torrent, it's hardly profitable. And I don't have WoW but if I did then I'd certainly sell it in exchange for Sims 3.

I wonder if I'll get anything else for my upcoming b-day now that I think about it . . .
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6897
Archer
Default

No one says "boring" on my watch
__________________
〟だって生きることは戦うことでしょう?。。
--------------------------------------

Archer is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6898
Teva
Default

Maximilian wrote: No one says "boring" on my watch
Well too bad I already did. What are you gonna do about it, huh?
Teva is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6899
Archer
Default

Desudesudesu! wrote: Well too bad I already did. What are you gonna do about it, huh?

Can't do anything about you... .
__________________
〟だって生きることは戦うことでしょう?。。
--------------------------------------

Archer is offline  
Old 08/04/2009   #6900
Teva
Default

Maximilian wrote: Can't do anything about you... .
Exactly. So let me just enjoy my boredom then.
Teva is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.