The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 12/08/2017   #1
X-SOLDIER
Default Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

YouTube Video

Not yet confirmed, but HIGHLY suspected to be Bloodborne related.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Cthulhu (12/09/2017), Literally Who? (12/08/2017), Super Mario (12/08/2017)
Old 12/08/2017   #2
Omega

It's not.
Old 12/08/2017   #3
Literally Who?

It could be.

Miyazaki only said the Souls series was done when 3 was completed. IIRC he never said he was done with the idea of a SoulsBorne/Souls-like Genre game in general though.

A Bloodborne sequel shouldn't be ruled out, though From does have games with Shadow in the title such as Shadow Tower and they did work on Tenchu : Shadow Assassins.

I won't rule out Bloodborne but my money is on new ip or a reboot/remake of one of the games I mentioned.

Edit:

Worth noting this was posted on the From Soft official Facebook as well as the official Bloodborne Facebook page, but NOT the Dark Souls pages.

Tinfoil hat theory I saw on Reddit I thought was funny : A Microsoft Ad played for a lot of people when this mini teaser was revealed so now some people think it's confirmed to be a Playstation exclusive xD

Last edited by Literally Who?; 12/08/2017 at 07:34 AM.
Literally Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
SeaDragon (12/08/2017), Super Mario (12/08/2017), X-SOLDIER (12/08/2017)
Old 06/10/2018   #4
X-SOLDIER

Note: It wasn't, so I split these out from the Bloodborne thrad, fgj.

YouTube Video

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Alex Strife (06/11/2018), Claymore (06/10/2018), Cthulhu (06/12/2018), Literally Who? (06/11/2018)
Old 06/12/2018   #5
Cthulhu

Maybe no Bloodborne sequel but it still looks interesting. At the very least they copied the dramatic slow door opening animation, . A more fast paced action type of souls game? Bit of Nioh?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Alex Strife (06/13/2018), X-SOLDIER (06/12/2018)