The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > TLS Awards > TLS Awards 2015

TLS Awards 2015 The Annual TLS Awards, 2015 edition.

Old 01/03/2016   #76
Flare

Laharl wrote:
Flare wrote: What country are you from, anyway? It sounds like you need to fly to see everyone. XD
O, just this little out-of-the-way place few have heard of - the civilized part of the American South
As in, South America, or like southern USA? If in southern USA, you're much closer to me than I thought!
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/2016   #77
Omega

Texas
Old 01/03/2016   #78
Umatbru

Thank you, this is my second award in a row.

(my first was troll of the year last year, that was a tie but i'll add one more vote for me.)
Octo (01/04/2016)
Old 01/04/2016   #79
X-SOLDIER

I never cease to be really amazed by this.

6. Tied with Yop for 3rd in the “Go the Extra Mile” – I feel fantastic about this, and the 1st and 2nd deserve their spots.
12. Gold for the Biggest Non-FF Geek – I am HILARIOUSLY proud of this.
25. Second “Best Quality Poster” – This makes me incredibly happy, and I again bow to the winners.
34. Third “Best Forum Staffer” – 1st and 2nd certainly deserve their spots.
41. Third TLS Peace Prize – I felt really honoured by the comments left in this one.
43. I ain’t at all bothered by the non-Bronze Lifetime Achievement Award either. Flint did good and deserves to stand alone, but I fell happy to’ve been mentioned – especially by him.

Good job to all of you lovely and fantastic people, and thanks for helping to make this little corner of the internet all the greatness that it is whether or not you're mentioned by name here. <3

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 8:
Alex Strife (01/05/2016), Channy (01/05/2016), CrashOuch (01/04/2016), Cthulhu (01/05/2016), Flare (01/05/2016), Flintlock (01/05/2016), Minato (01/11/2016), Octo (01/04/2016)
Old 01/11/2016   #80
Elessar

Lex wrote: 26. Best .gif reply:

Channy

Howl, Lex, Octo (3-way tie)

Joe
Elessar is offline   Reply With Quote