The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment > Comics

Comics For when you need your comic and webcomic discussion fix.

Old 07/11/2009   #1
Sephiroth
Default Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

This is the official bleach anime thread. Here you can talk about anything related to the anime or the book. I am a fan of bleach and I got to say that it is one of my favorite anime. I still haven't finished watching the whole anime yet, but I will finished watching the whole series one day. Right now I am at episode 115 after the first arrancars arrived at the world of the living.

I got to say that I was impressed on how things turned out when Aizen betrayed the Souls Society. This is where all the good stuff starts at and the intense fighting comes out. Anyway feel free to stop by and post anything questions about bleach. Please do not spoil in this thread. If you are going to spoil please use the spoil tags. I will appreaciate it alot.

"I'll becoming one with the planet!"
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2009   #2
Alessa Gillespie

There are actually several Bleach posts before this one. One for favorite espada, one for the Diamond Dust Rebellion, and one wondering if Bleach ever got good again.

is daddy still a good man?
like a shotgun needs an outcome

don't trust the ones who shake with their left hand

ACKY: IM NOT A TURIAN I CANT MAEK BABBIES WITH GARRUS

Joe: NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE

can you fight a legendary creature?

i was a TEENAGE CLAIRVOYANT
Alessa Gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2009   #3
Sephiroth

Ninira wrote: There are actually several Bleach posts before this one. One for favorite espada, one for the Diamond Dust Rebellion, and one wondering if Bleach ever got good again.
Yeah I saw those threads but this thread is more like the official thread of Bleach because it doesn't talk about your favorite things, it talks about everything about bleach.

Old 07/11/2009   #4
Megatron

I quit watching it after episode 63, and I've been told by quite a few people that it was a wise decision to do so.
Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009   #5
Omega

There's several other Bleach threads.

And seriously, SPOILER TAG THOSE, ffs. Not cool.
Old 07/13/2009   #6
Makoeyes987

I'm just gonna leave this thread open and put spoilers in the title, since all the other Bleach threads are old and shit
Makoeyes987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009   #7
Eerie

Megatron wrote: I quit watching it after episode 63, and I've been told by quite a few people that it was a wise decision to do so.
I've abandoned the anime way before that [lack of internet makes wonders on what you really want to follow ].

However, I heard the next filler arc is going to be zanpakutou-centered and that Kubo wanted to draw it himself in the manga - but it wasn't possible XD So, I might watch that.
Eerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009   #8
Sephiroth

I got a question for you guys. On episode 117 Greenjo is talking to the other five Arancars and he says "open your pesquisaz." What those that mean? Is it some kind of special powers?

Old 07/13/2009   #9
Raquelborn

I got up to about episode 63/64 because that's only as far as they dubbed. Have they dubbed any of the other episodes yet?

I was also planning on skipping the second arc and jumping straight to the third because apparently it's hours of absolute filler.

Raquelborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009   #10
Max Payne

Bleach anime is shit.
Max Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009   #11
Makoeyes987

Not all of it. Only the parts that aren't specifically tied to the actual plot and that isn't edited to hell and back.
Old 07/13/2009   #12
Max Payne

Mako Eyes wrote: Not all of it. Only the parts that aren't specifically tied to the actual plot and that isn't edited to hell and back.
The shit animation and censoring kills that too.
Old 07/13/2009   #13
Makoeyes987

Bleach anime has awesome animation. What nonsense do you speaketh?
Old 07/13/2009   #14
Max Payne

Mako Eyes wrote: Bleach anime has awesome animation. What nonsense do you speaketh?
You are blind.
Old 07/13/2009   #15
Makoeyes987

You are fail. Bleach has some of the best animation of any anime series currently running now.